Gourmet Welsh Dining and Stunning Views of Snowdonia
Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel • Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- One- (£139) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Discounted Entry to Portmeirion Village
In the beautiful heart of Snowdonia lies an award-winning country house retreat where a friendly welcome and warm home comforts await those looking to experience the great outdoors. Hit new peaks of relaxation with an Escape to Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel, Snowdonia National Park.
The award-winning hotel stands in 20 acres of peaceful, Welsh woodland and listed gardens with stunning views of the Mawddach Estuary and the mountains of Southern Snowdonia beyond. An overnight break for two people will cost just £139 (up to a £281 value), whilst a two-night getaway is £199 (up to a £485 value). Cosy up in your luxurious double or twin room—all with mountain views. All rooms have exquisite furnishings, bathrobes, and 21st-century amenities throughout, including Wi-Fi, Digital TVs, iPod/iPhone player, Hi-Fi systems, and mini bars.
Take your included traditional Welsh afternoon tea with sparkling rosé wine in the sumptuous Morning Room on arrival and enjoy outstanding views to the Rhinog mountains. The award-winning kitchen team serve contemporary British food with an emphasis on flavour and local produce complemented by a simple presentation. Home grown herbs, salads, and vegetables from the hotel gardens along with exceptional local suppliers combine to create mouthwatering dishes which you'll sample as part of your three-course set market dinner on your first evening.
With your voucher you can enjoy discounted £2 entry to Portmeirion village, a coastal idyll built in the Italian style by designer Sir Clough Williams-Ellis. Snowdonia is also a popular destination for its miles and miles of glorious walking trails.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
• Upgrade to a Superior Room for £50.
• Children older than 6 years are welcome. This requires upgrade to a Superior Room, plus an extra £25 per child.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"There are views of Snowdonia from the smart conservatory restaurant (slate floor, Gothic windows) where local produce (herbs and vegetables from the garden) is used for the contemporary Welsh dishes."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15 2014
- £20 supplement for Saturday night stays, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Luxury Double or Twin Room; Upgrade to a Superior room for £25 per person per night, paid direct to merchant
- Children older than 6 years are welcome, children must stay in a Superior Room (which is £50 extra per couple) and be over 6 years old, it is an extra £25 extra per child to stay in the Superior Room, paid direct to merchant
- Pets are allowed on request, charges may be applicable, please check direct with hotel
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- (£139) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in a Luxury Double or Twin Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Sparkling Afternoon Tea on arrival, Discounted Entry to Portmeirion Village
- Check in 2pm; check out 11.30am
- Additional nights can be booked subject to availability. £99 supplement applies payable directly to hotel
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- The amount paid for the voucher does not expire. However, if you book or travel after 31st March 2014 you will only be entitled to £139 towards a one-night stay or £199 towards a two-night stay at the Penmaenuchaf Hall, The excess will be paid direct to merchant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01341 422 129 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings