Romantic Weekend In Key West
Duval House • Key West, FL
- Two Nights in a Caribbean-Style Inn
- Champagne Breakfast for Two
- Private Rooms with Secluded Patios
- A Top-10 Most Romantic Inn
You do know how to whistle, don't you? Just pucker up and blow away on this week's Escape to Duval House, an enchanting bed and breakfast in gorgeous Key West. For half the usual price, have your own Bogie-and-Bacall getaway with a two-night stay for two at this elegant Caribbean-style inn featuring lush tropical gardens, secluded patios, and dreamy, sun-drenched rooms.
Awaken -- in your choice of a deluxe room ($230), deluxe apartment with full kitchen ($250), deluxe suite with two bedrooms ($270), or cottage with two bedrooms and full kitchen ($280) -- to a decadent champagne continental breakfast, then explore the charms of this unique city, the setting for the 1944 classic, To Have and Have Not. Make a pilgrimage to Hemingway's house -- be sure to pet one of the lucky polydactyl cats that have the run of the place -- and start removing unnecessary adjectives from your Facebook entries. Let the Duval House's concierge help you go all Old Man and the Sea and catch a barracuda or kingfish out by the Dry Tortugas, or just explore the stunning barrier reefs, among the largest in the world.
As the sun sets, try New York Times-favorite Nine One Five for irresistible fine wines and sashimi drizzled with lemon miso. Afterwards, savor your favorite single malt at Sloppy Joe's, home of the Hemingway look-alike contest. Visitors rave about The Duval House's "perfect location" for Key West fun and its "secret garden that takes you back in time;" Vacation magazine named it one of the top ten most romantic inns in the US. This is one destination you won't want to Bogart -- after all, everyone can use a little romance.
“An isle of serenity on an island.”-- Trip Advisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- All purchase options: One voucher is valid for two people
- Option D/Two Bedroom: Customers can add additional people for $20 per person, payable at time of check-in
- All deal components must be used by same customers during same visit
- Not valid on holidays or during special events
- Not valid for group reservations
- Voucher also valid for complementary parking; other conditions apply
- 7-day cancellation policy applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 17, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2011 • Enjoy By November 17, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings