Plan Your Summer Vacation: 4-Star Cancun Resort
Krystal Grand Punta Cancun • Cancun, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Four- ($950), Five- ($1,187), or Six-Night ($1,424) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room Between April 5 and July 2 and Between August 21 and December 22
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four- ($1,010), Five- ($1,262), or Six-Night ($1,514) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean-View Room Between July 3 and August 20
- All-Inclusive of Non-Premium Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic Beverages, and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Taxes and Fees Included
Dreaming of a beach getaway? Book one at this all-inclusive luxury resort with beautiful views of both the Caribbean Sea and Nichupté Lagoon.
For all the talk of its sugar-sand beaches and shimmering waters, Cancun's sizzling nightlife, world-class shopping, and anything-goes vibe has earned this long-time vacation destination some serious buzz. Located on the northeast coast of the Yucatán Peninsula just north of the Riviera Maya, this resort city borders the Caribbean Sea and revels in all the aquatic activities its warm waters have to offer. Whether you opt to score a suntan, study the Mayan ruins at nearby Chichen Itza, or tequila-slam at an El Centro bar, Cancun truly offers something for everyone.
Located in the heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone, the four-star Krystal Grand Punta Cancun is perfect for vacationers seeking a fun-filled beach stay close to the city's hottest shopping malls, restaurants, and nightlife. Each of the resort's 295 guest rooms features a private balcony, LCD TV, individually controlled air conditioning, and 24-hour room service.
Your all-inclusive plan provides you with the best amenities the resort has to offer. Dine at any of the on-site options, including The Beach Bar & Grill, The Lounge & Terraces, and more. Stay in shape with a visit to the fitness center, or make your way to the spa, where you can purchase an array of soothing services. And of course, spend hours soaking up the sun by the swimming pool—which is divided by a waterfall—or on the resort's gorgeous stretch of beach.
We stayed there for two days, but would have stayed more! Very good hotel and the price was well worth the stay! The hotel has a beautiful beach!-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes non-premium meals, snacks, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, and fees
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional adult (ages 13+) may be added at an additional cost of $90 per person/night or 2 additional children (ages 6-12) may be added at an additional cost of $40 per person/night, based on availability
- Up to two children ages 5 or younger stay free
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 21 to 25, December 12 to 15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2015 • Enjoy By December 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings