Aruba: Paradise in the Caribbean
Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort • Oranjestad, Aruba
- A Four-Night ($578) or Six-Night ($865) Stay for Two Adults in a One-Bedroom Suite (Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat Free)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Sink your toes in the sand, take a dip in the freshwater pool, and tuck into superlative seafood at this beach and golf resort on the northwest coast of Aruba.
The name alone conjures up images of powder-fine beaches lined with palm trees, water so warm you might mistake it for a bath, and sunset-colored drinks topped with paper umbrellas. It's a honeymooners' paradise, a perennially sunny place where your only worry is choosing between the succulent lobster with mango or the rack of lamb with artichokes. Oh, and as the sun sets and the libations flow, will you dance salsa with your sweetheart or retire to your private balcony and let the tide lull you to sleep? If that sounds like paradise, it's because it is: Aruba.
Mere steps from the sand, Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort puts guests in the heart of all there is to love about this Dutch island in the Caribbean. At the center of this Fodor's-recommended property is a large freshwater pool, while the nine-hole Links at Divi Aruba meanders about the property. In addition to three delicious restaurants—a casual open-air buffet, a post-golf bar and grill, and a stylish contemporary restaurant featuring ocean views—the resort gives guests exclusive access to tons of activities, from windsurfing and snorkeling to fishing and biking tours. Your one-bedroom suite is equipped with a king-size bed in the bedroom, with a queen sleeper sofa in the separate living area, plus a fully equipped kitchen, TV with DVD player, clock radio, in-room safe, and air-conditioning.
"The hotel had everything needed for a vacation. Endless amenities, the shuttle was priceless, great food and pools. The staff was great, always friendly. This was my first time staying there, but definitely not my last."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 22 and December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under; max occupancy is 4 (contact property with any occupancy questions)
- Children 12 and under stay and eat free from the kids menu when accompanied by at least one paying adult
- Taxes and service fees of 25% are not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 1-19
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings