Award-Winning Resort & Spa Near Beaver Creek, Vail
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera • Edwards, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain Lodge King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Included Resort Fee
- 20% off Spa Services
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
This "beautiful, secluded lodge and spa" is a "great getaway for couples" in a "wonderful facility and setting!" —Raves from LivingSocial Members
High in the mountains overlooking the beautiful Vail Valley, with aspen-covered bowls just waiting to be discovered, Beaver Creek was born to be a ski resort. But what began as a winter-sports mecca in 1980 has blossomed into a four-season adventure town with international renown. In addition to the perfectly groomed powder and runs for all skill levels, the resort's quick lifts and Bavarian-inspired village attract a discerning crowd.
While much of the landscape is wild, The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera is decidedly refined. This Alps-inspired all-season mountain resort is a regular on lists of the best North American spas, and features a private fly-fishing stream, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, an outdoor whirlpool, and a fitness center. It's also an epicurean favorite, earning Condé Nast Gold List status as Colorado's number-one resort for excellent food and superlative service.
Outfitted with just 56 rooms and spread out over 7,000 acres, this four-star luxury lodge is at once intimate and spacious. Each 500-square-foot Mountain Lodge guest room—fit with either a private patio or balcony, or a fireplace—features a king or two queen beds and stylish Rocky Mountain décor, from sumptuously crafted wood furnishings to unique artwork.
Enjoy spectacular views along with elegant small plates, cocktails, and wine at Mirador—or snack après-ski at the Grouse on the Green Irish pub. For your relaxation needs, the award-winning Spa at Cordillera offers a variety of treatments. Then, hit the slopes at Beaver Creek Mountain or Vail, or go for big air at the Beaver Creek Terrain Parks.
"We can't say enough great things about our experience here. From greetings upon arrival to happy hour to exit. Everything was really, really wonderful. Thanks. We WILL be back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Two-night minimum length of stay is required on February 14, 2015
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes resort fee ($40) and 20% off of spa services
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to the Cordillera and Loft Suites are available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • Enjoy By April 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings