Soak Up the View at this Stylish Santa Cruz Hotel
Dream Inn • Santa Cruz, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Tower Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- One Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- $12 Credit Toward Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
At this chic hotel, take in the view from your balcony, hit the sands of Santa Cruz, or visit the adjacent boardwalk.
Long the province of surfers, students, and crunchy granola types, Santa Cruz has recently opened a new, more sophisticated chapter in its collective composition. Taking a page from the book of its Bay Area brethren, this perennially laid-back college town about 75 miles south of San Francisco is becoming a top-notch food-and-wine destination, with chic cocktail bars sprouting up alongside farm-to-fork restaurants. For all of the town's changes, however, the inviting beaches, world-class waves, and Mediterranean climate remain as appealing as ever.
Wake up in your stylish room at the Dream Inn. Step onto your private balcony, and there it is, shimmering in the morning light: The expanse of Monterey Bay. Take a moment to admire the ocean view and catch the sea breeze, before the comfortable bed beckons you back to your room. You could spend time lounging there, amid the vintage beach décor and flat-screen TV, and when you've worked up an appetite, dine on local seafood at the on-site Aquarius.
"Loved our stay at the Dream Inn. The rooms all have a balcony over the beach and all have ocean views. We love the restaurant in the hotel, again overlooking the beach... A five star stay!-- Hotels.com User
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of wine upon arrival and $12 credit toward parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to a tower suite based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture. Once booking is made, voucher is non-refundable and non-cancelable
- 11.065% taxes and $2 per night city tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 26-29, 2014; December 3-4, 11, 23-27, 31, 2014; January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; March 13-14, 20-21, 27-28, 2015; April 3-4, 10-11, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings