Gourmet Breakfast and Lazy Days at the River Walk
Brackenridge House Bed and Breakfast • San Antonio, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($238) or Fridays and Saturdays ($320)
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
After a gourmet, three-course breakfast, take a romantic stroll to the River Walk from this down-home bed and breakfast.
Like a great piece of literature or art, San Antonio rewards those willing to take a closer look. Set aside time to admire the intricate carvings on the Alamo's walls, or depart on a morning river cruise before bustle fills the River Walk. But keep an eye on San Antonio's other draws, including historic missions, flavorful Tex-Mex, entertaining theater, and lively bars—to which your hosts, Roland and Lily Lopez, are happy to direct you—to get a fair glimpse of a city where tradition and invention meet.
Tucked away in the historic King William District, Brackenridge House Bed and Breakfast offers a quiet retreat in stately, Greek Revival style dating back to 1901. Beyond the antiques and wide front porch, the San Antonio River's shady path—which lies just two blocks away—invites sauntering all the way to the famous River Walk. In-room amenities like robes, flat-screen televisions, and mini fridges with complimentary drinks provide a break from the legendary heat. Texas promises bigger, and your hearty, three-course breakfast won't disappoint—start each morning with fresh bread and fruit, a main course like the signature King William apple baked French toast, and refreshing fruit sorbet to finish.
"We enjoyed magic moments during strolls through the neighborhood, along the river and into town. The home-cooked breakfast was creative and delicious, delivered on the balcony outside the traditional, beautifully furnished and decorated parlor."-- BedandBreakfast.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay (1 voucher per visit)
- Only valid for stays now - September 24, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or group reservations
- Voucher includes daily 3-course gourmet breakfast for 2, wireless internet access, parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $35 + tax per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; changes to reservations 30 days or more prior to arrival subject to $25 cancellation fee, less than 30 days voucher subject to forfeiture
- 16.75% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children 8+ are welcome at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Credit card information required at time of booking; credit card information and photo ID required at check-in
- All inn policies apply
- Blackout date(s): July 4-6, 2014; August 29-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2014 • Enjoy By September 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings