Family-Friendly Condos in the Laurentian Mountains
Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort • Mont-Tremblant, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays Through Thursdays ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Condo, Fridays and Saturdays, with a Table D'Hote Dinner for Four People and Sunday Brunch for Four People ($499)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This spacious condo fit for four people is the peak of comfort in the Laurentian Mountains.
Mont-Tremblant is Quebec's jewel of the Laurentian Mountains, a beautiful village of ski resorts and bistros. If you're looking for outdoor excitement, you can hit the slopes or go hiking, snowshoeing, ice skating, or just exploring. The village's restaurants offer a near-limitless selection, from seafood and truffles to bar fare. For shopaholics, Mont-Tremblant is peppered with fashionable boutiques focused on choice threads.
Maybe it's the thin, fresh air at this altitude, or maybe it's the rhapsodic view of the Laurentians, but either way, you'll find yourself at the peak of comfort with a queen-size bed, whirlpool bathtub, and fully loaded kitchen in an individually appointed condo at Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort in Mont Tremblant. Inside the residences, you'll find amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi access and movie channels. Outside, guests can sip a cup of coffee and enjoy the awe-inspiring views from each condo's balcony or terrace.
Maintain your fitness routine at the resort's training center, the Har-Tru tennis courts, or the Full Swing golf simulators. Children will love the kids' park, while grownups will appreciate the Alto bistro bar. For added relaxation, sink into the heated outdoor pool and hot tubs or treat yourself to a massage or steam bath at the Ocean Pavilion spa. For dinner, sate your avalanche of an appetite at the resort's on-site Italian restaurant, il pinnacolo. Whatever you decide to do, you're in for a beyond-lovely stay in the Laurentians.
• Book the one-bedroom condo for Friday and Saturday stays (and 4/5 and 5/17) for an extra $30 per night
• Ask about upgrading to a larger condo for an additional cost ($50+) per night
• Two-bedroom condos can hold two more people for an extra fee
• We recommend making dinner and brunch reservations ahead of time
Very nice condo with a tremendous view of the mountain. Nice and quiet at Cap Tremblant because it is somewhat removed from the scene in the pedestrian village.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 18, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Option B: reservations for dinner and brunch recommended prior to arrival
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests, depending on option purchased; up to 2 additional guests may be added to a 2-bedroom condo based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, gratuities, and 5% resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges and charges for additional services at the property are not included
- Upgrades to larger condos available at time of booking for additional fee starting from $50/night plus taxes; subject to availability
- Option A: additional charge of $30 for Fridays and Saturdays stays and select dates (April 5 and May 17, 2015); subject to availability and payable direct to property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings