S'mores & Cider at a Smoky Mountains B&B
Wildberry Lodge • Leicester, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Gooseberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, or Raspberry Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($325) or Fridays and Saturdays ($375)
- Daily Three-Course Breakfast and Evening Snacks and Beverages
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, Hot Cider, and S'mores Basket
- Two Locally Hand-Crafted Mugs and Two BPA-Free Sports Bottles
"Quiet and peaceful" inn surrounded by a "beautiful mountain setting" that "looks just like the pictures."
—Raves from LivingSocial Members
A 12-mile drive from Asheville on gently-curving country roads, Leicester is an unincorporated community of rolling hills, farmland, and summertime berry harvests. Nature-lovers come for the uninterrupted views of ridgetops peeking out from behind low-hanging clouds, while epicureans appreciate the fresh bounty available from the area's family-run farms and wineries. Though the art galleries and brewpubs of ultra-hip Asheville are only 15 minutes away, you may feel as though you're the only soul for miles around.
Wrapped in cozy blankets and luxury linens in the heart of the Smoky Mountains, you'd be forgiven for not wanting to emerge from Wildberry Lodge. This rustic bed-and-breakfast has just seven rooms and suites, each bedecked with log beams, a whirlpool tub, soft spa robes, and a private balcony—check out the Gooseberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, or Raspberry Room specifically. The gourmet three-course breakfast features organically grown fruit in dishes like lemon pecan pancakes and homemade scones with gooseberry chutney. The bounty of on-site amenities—including hiking trails, an outdoor fire pit, and an infrared sauna—make this spot the ultimate mountain retreat.
"Fabulous log lodge with unbelievable mountain views and gracious hosts who make you feel most welcome; scrumptious breakfasts."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 3-course breakfast and evening snacks and beverages, chocolate-covered strawberries, hot cider, and s'mores basket, 2 locally hand-crafted mugs, and 2 BPA-free sports bottles
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 22-24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings