A Cultural Experience at an Acclaimed Jamaica Retreat
Zimbali Retreats • Westmoreland, Jamaica
- A Three- ($599), Four- ($799), or Five-Night Stay ($960) for Two People in the Mountain Cottage, Mountain Suite 1 or 2, or Sweet Blue
- All Meals Included and Prepared by a Personal Chef
- Beach Trip to Negril, Cooking Class and Dinner, Jungle Tour with Rasta Lunch, and Organic Farm Tour
- One Bottle of Champagne
- Valid for Stays from Now to October 20, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Discover the Rasta within at this award-winning Negril retreat, which offers an authentic cultural experience while allowing guests to comfortably relax and indulge in world-class meals.
As reggae music plays on a sunny day, you might realize that there's a Rasta spirit in us all. Take the chance to explore Jamaica and its culture while staying in complete comfort at an award-winning resort just 20 minutes from Negril. This natural oasis lets guests discover the other side of Jamaica, where mountain beauty meets world-class cuisine and eco-living takes center stage. Here, you'll experience the comfort of a natural life with colorful foods, warm sun, and plenty of time to smell the tropical flowers: Jamaica is truly a Caribbean dream, and the folks at Zimbali Retreats have taken it upon themselves to preserve that dream.
At this award-winning retreat (FlipKey rated it a "Top Vacation Rental" and Eco Hotels of the World gave it five stars), you'll lodge in complete comfort while enjoying five-star service and first world amenities. The suites and cottage each offer outdoor space with great views of the natural surroundings, plus private baths and fresh-ground Blue Mountain Coffee. Private porches overlook the valley, complete with hammocks for relaxing, and a large library of unique books provides a bit of entertainment during downtime. Of course, there's always music and fun at the Reggae Bar.
At Zimbali—named the Gem of Westmoreland at the 17th-annual Jamaica Food Awards—foodies unite. The gorgeous organic farm provides fresh ingredients used in each of the delectable Jamaican fusion meals. You'll have a front-row seat as your personal chef takes you on a culinary journey in the specially designed Mountain Cooking Studio. Stroll through the seven-acre on-site farm, picking fruits, vegetables, and other essentials; then, return to your choice of seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and traditional Rastafarian-style Ital dishes, all creatively woven before your eyes. At Zimbali, organic food takes top priority—treats like fresh fruit juices and vinaigrettes are prepared daily.
This retreat gives guests a chance to hike the fertile valley, eat a wood-fired lunch on a real Rasta farm, and take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Jamaica's iconic reggae Rasta once bathed in the shade of a bamboo canopy. You'll also have a day of lounging on Jamaica's famous Seven-Mile Beach during a day trip to Negril. Swim in a river, take a Rasta tour in the hills, and eat a wood fire-prepared meal—all in an effort to immerse yourself in this Jamaican lifestyle.
The retreat also provides a full line of treatments at Serenity Spa, and an opportunity to consult Bongo Roache—a Rastafarian elder and certified herbalist. You'll leave with a belly full of food and a heart full of love, because what's good for the environment is also good for the soul.
• Airfare is not included with this deal, so don't forget to book your own flights
• Taxes and resort fees are not included and must be paid at check-in
• Add extra guests to your reservation for an additional $99 per person (based on availability)
• Children are welcome; ages 6 to 12 stay for half price, and kids younger than 6 stay for free
• Check out this resort video, then contact Zimbali Retreats to book your stay
Idyllic, relaxing retreat. Incredible food. Beautiful setting. Take advantage of the airport shuttle and request an escort whenever you leave the property. Staff is very warm and welcoming; plus, they provide the perfect insight into the local culture.-- LivingSocial Member
Felt like living in a jungle—peaceful and serene. Two chefs prepared three meals—fresh, organic, healthy, delicious, and beautifully presented.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 20, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; customer can reschedule. Merchant cancellation/ re-scheduling policy of less than 30 days; customer can reschedule with a $150 change fee payable to property or voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals included and prepared by a personal chef; beach trip to Negril, cooking class and dinner, jungle tour and rasta lunch, and organic farm tour; and 1 bottle of champagne
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $99 per person
- Children are welcome at the property; children age 6 and under are free and children age 6 to 12 are half price
- Check-in: 1 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 20, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2016 • Enjoy By October 20, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings