A Cultural Experience at an Acclaimed Jamaica Retreat
Zimbali Retreats •
- A Three- ($499), Four- ($599), or Five-Night Stay ($749) for Two People in a Private Room
- All Meals Included and Prepared by a Personal Chef
- Beach Day in Negril, African Yoga and Meditation, a Rasta Tour with Lunch, and a Drum Circle/Lesson
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Discover the Rasta within at this award-winning Negril retreat, which offers an authentic cultural experience while allowing guests to comfortably relax and indulge in world-class meals.
As reggae music plays on a summer day, you might realize that there's a Rasta spirit in us all. This summer, take the chance to explore Jamaica and its culture while staying in complete comfort at an award-winning resort just 20 minutes from Negril. This natural oasis lets guests discover the other side of Jamaica, where mountain beauty meets world-class cuisine and eco-living takes center stage. Here, you'll experience the comfort of a natural life with colorful foods, warm sun, and plenty of time to smell the tropical flowers: Jamaica is truly a Caribbean dream, and the folks at Zimbali Retreats have taken it upon themselves to preserve that dream.
At this award-winning retreat (FlipKey rated it a "Top Vacation Rental" and Eco Hotels of the World gave it five stars), you'll lodge in complete comfort while enjoying five-star service and first world amenities. The suites and cottage each offer outdoor space with great views of the natural surroundings, plus private baths and fresh-ground Blue Mountain Coffee. The Mountain villa features a common area with a large porch overlooking the valley, complete with hammocks for relaxing, and a large library of unique books provides a bit of entertainment during downtime. Of course, there's always music and fun at the Reggae Bar.
At Zimbali—named the Gem of Westmoreland at the 17th-annual Jamaica Food Awards—foodies unite. The gorgeous seven-acre organic farm provides fresh ingredients used in each of the delectable Jamaican fusion meals.You'll be in the front row as your personal chef takes you on a culinary journey in the specially designed Mountain Cooking Studio. Stroll through the seven-acre on-site farm, picking fruits, vegetables, and other essentials; then, return to your choice of seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and traditional Rastafarian-style Ital dishes, all creatively woven before your eyes. At Zimbali, organic food takes top priority—treats like fresh fruit juices and vinaigrettes are prepared daily.
This retreat gives guests a chance to hike the fertile valley, eat a wood-fired lunch on a real Rasta farm, and take a dip in the clear mountain springs where Jamaica's iconic reggae Rasta once bathed in the shade of a bamboo canopy. This summer, the retreat is also offering new activities like African yoga and meditation, as well as a unique Afro-Caribbean drum circle lesson for the ultimate cultural experience. You can swim in a river, take a Rasta tour in the hills, and eat a wood fire-prepared meal—all in an effort to immerse yourself in this Jamaican lifestyle.
The retreat also provides a full line of treatments at Serenity Spa, and an opportunity to consult Bongo Roach—a Rastafarian elder and certified herbalist. You'll leave with a belly full of food and a heart full of love, because what's good for the environment is also good for the soul.
• Airfare is not included with this deal, so don't forget to book your own flights
• Additional taxes are not included and must be paid at check-in
• Valid for stays between now and October 31, 2015
• Check out this resort video, then contact Zimbali Retreats to book your stay
The most amazing experience of my life. Alecia and Mark are the most welcoming hosts and the staff is unbelievably attentive to your every need. Can't wait to return next year!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to October 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes all meals included and prepared by a personal chef; beach day in Negril; African yoga and meditation, a Rasta tour with lunch, and a drum circle/lesson
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 8, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings