8-Day Adventure for 2 in Wild Costa Rica & Nicaragua
Costa Rica Monkey Tours •
get it now to save even moreclose
- An Eight-Day Land-Only Tour for Two in Costa Rica and Nicaragua ($1,299 to $1,699), Including:
- Round-Trip Transfers Between Airports (Flights Not Included), Hotels, and Activities per Itinerary
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at Liberia Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, One Night at Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort and Spa in La Fortuna, One Night at Borinquen Mountain Resort and Spa in Rincón de la Vieja, One Night at Hotel Colonial in Granada, and Three Nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara
- Seven Breakfasts and Two Lunches for Two People
- Rafting Trip on the Balsa River, Rain Forest Zip-Lining, Horseback Riding Tour, Las Isletas Island Boat Tour, and Tour of Mayasa Volcano National Park
- English-Speaking Guides Throughout
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Horseback riding, zip-lining, river rafting—nonstop adventure awaits in the rain forests and along the coastlines of Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Natural beauty abounds no matter where you are on Costa Rica's Gold Coast—but the mountain paradise at the north base of Rincon de la Vieja volcano truly glitters. Here, tropical birds sing and sunlight filters through the canopy to signal the dawn in the jungle. Roaring waterfalls, the Arenal Volcano, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences. Meanwhile, in Nicaragua, golden sunsets and steamy lagoons are the stuff of legends. Dubbed the Land of Lakes and Volcanoes, this Central American destination is home to the 10th-largest freshwater lake in the world—covering 3,200 square miles—and 18 active volcanoes.
Come experience pura vida on an eight-day adventure for two people through Costa Rica and Nicaragua, courtesy of Costa Rica Monkey Tours.
Day 1: Arrival in Costa Rica
• Board an airport shuttle for the included transfer to your hotel
• Spend the remainder of the day resting and prepping for your upcoming adventure
Overnight at Liberia Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
Day 2: Rafting Adventure
• Make your way to the Arenal Volcano town of La Fortuna
• Full-day rafting adventure on the Balsa River
• Transfer to your resort, which features natural hot spring pools
Overnight at Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort and Spa. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 3: Horseback Ride, Zip-Lining, and Waterfall Tour
• Journey to the picturesque Rincón de la Vieja region in Guanacaste
• Join a horseback riding tour
• Zip-line through the forest canopy
• Visit the Mystery Waterfall
• Spend the afternoon at the natural pools, sauna, and volcanic mud bath
Overnight at Borinquen Mountain Resort and Spa. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 4: Nicaragua + Boat Tour
• Board your transfer to the city of Granada
• Take a boat tour of Las Isetas, small islands made by volcanic activity
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure
Overnight at Hotel Colonial. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 5: Panoramic Views + Volcano Trails
• Enjoy the view of Granada from La Merced Church
• Then, head to the five volcanoes of Masaya Volcano National Park
• Visit the artisan town of Catarina for some shopping
• Stop at San Juan Del Sur, one of the best beach spots in Nicaragua
• Continue on to return to Costa Rica
Overnight at Hotel Villas Playa Samara. Breakfast provided.
Day 6-7: Relax on Costa Rican Beaches
• Take two days to relax and enjoy the seaside town of Samara
• You'll have access to some of Costa Rica's highest-rated beaches
Two nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara. Daily breakfast provided.
Day 8: Return to the Airport
• Board your included transfer to the airport for your separately booked flight back home
• Airfare is not included—remember to book your flights well in advance
• 15% taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to Costa Rica Monkey Tours when booking
I will continually be keeping my eye on Costa Rica Monkey Tours—what a class act! We had a wonderful, highly intelligent, friendly, and insightful tour guide... An amazing experience I will never forget—and so very much more than a bargain!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 29, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip transfers between airports (flights not included), hotels, and activities per itinerary; double-occupancy accommodations for 1 night at Liberia Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, 1 night at Baldi Hot Springs Hotel Resort and Spa in La Fortuna, 1 night at Borinquen Mountain Resort and Spa in Rincon de la Vieja, 1 night at Hotel Colonial in Granada, and 3 nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara; 7 breakfasts and 2 lunches for 2 people; rafting trip on the Balsa River, Rain Forest zip-lining, horseback riding tour, Las Isletas Island Boat Tour, and Tour of Mayasa Volcano National; and English-speaking guides throughout
- 15% tax and fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout Dates: December 17, 2015 to January 6, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2016 • Enjoy By February 29, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms