Enjoy Massages, Wine, and More at an Ojai B&B
Acacia Mansion • Ojai, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Moroccan or Rose Room with a Shared Bathroom, Mondays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays through Sundays ($310)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Red Lotus or Lavender Room with a Private Bathroom, Mondays through Thursdays ($330)
- Beer or Wine Tasting for Two at the Ojai Beverage Company
- Choice of 60-Minute Massage for Two or 60-Minute Horseback Ride for Two with Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company
- Complimentary Dessert with the Purchase of Dinner at the Ranch House, or One Loaf of Freshly Baked Bread to Take Home
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
This Spanish-style B&B offers romantic accommodations, plus beer and wine tastings and the option of a massage or a horseback ride.
Referred to as the "Shangri-La of Southern California," the Ojai Valley has been quietly attracting visitors to its slice of paradise for decades. Situated between majestic mountain peaks just 90 miles northwest of Los Angeles, this scenic hideaway hosts low-key travelers, creative artists, health gurus, and spiritual seekers who soak up its breathtaking views, its delicious abundance of locally grown organic foods, and some of the most upscale spas found in the Ventura Valley. With a charming downtown village free of chain stores, and the smell of the Pacific Coast hanging in the air, Ojai has a natural rhythm to everyday life that is simply sublime.
Ojai's Acacia Mansion, a 1920s Spanish-style B&B, features many romantic touches, such as marble floors, a private orchard, a bamboo-enveloped hot tub, and even a player piano. At this atmospheric hideaway, a horseback adventure in the morning, fine wine in the afternoon, a sojourn in the infrared sauna, and a round of pool or darts in the Saloon game room are just part of a day in the life. Stained glass windows, a dramatic wide-U staircase, and one-bedroom suites with private balconies are just a few of the property's highlights.
Ride through acres of orange groves when you opt for a horseback ride for two from Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company. If equestrian sports aren't your speed, you can choose a pair of one-hour massages. Or, explore shops and restaurants within walking distance of the mansion. Sample gourmet farm-to-table fare amid the romantic gardens of the Ranch House, and raise your glass during a wine or beer tasting at Ojai Beverage Company, which has 20 beers on tap.
"Our stay at Acacia Mansion was better than we could have ever imagined! Kristina provides a relaxing, fun, friendly, and comfortable atmosphere in her beautifully appointed elegant mansion and surrounding property. It was a perfect two-day getaway."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes beer or wine tasting for 2 at the Ojai Beverage Company, complimentary dessert with the purchase of dinner at the Ranch House or 1 loaf of freshly baked bread to take home, and choice of 60-minute massage for 2 or 60-minute horseback ride for 2 with Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10 % tax and gratuity not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Due to the limited space, please check for availability on the Mansion's calendar before purchasing
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings