Castles and Cliffs on the Emerald Isle
Great Value Vacations •
- An Eight-Day Trip to Dublin and Adare Village, Ireland ($999 to $1,549 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Boston, New York City, or Chicago to Dublin
- Manual-Shift Rental Car for Trip Duration with Unlimited Mileage Included
- Quad-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at Adare Manor Castle & Golf Resort in Adare Village
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Quad Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Bring golf clubs and a camera—the plentiful greens and verdant landscapes of the Emerald Isle are not to be missed.
No matter where in Dublin you find yourself, an endless supply of restaurants and (occasionally raucous) pubs will welcome you with laughter and plenty of beer. The city of Joyce, Yeats, and Beckett can be at turns profound and giddy as it pulses with the distinctive personality of the Irish. The city centre hugs the River Liffey, Dublin's main artery, and is criss crossed by narrow streets lined with centuries-old houses and sleek, modern edifices. The National Museum and Dublin City Gallery contain a wealth of art and artifacts, but becoming properly acquainted with the place calls for wandering by the homes of Ireland's literary greats. Shopping enthusiasts won't want to miss the markets and stalls in the Temple Bar neighborhood, where art and antique shops compete with vintage clothiers and jewelers for the attention of passers-by. And of course, taking part in spirited conversations over pints of Guinness in a timeless Dublin pub is a must. Experience it all on this eight-day, six-night trip from Great Value Vacations.
Once you arrive at Dublin's airport and pick up your included rental car, find your way to Adare Manor Castle & Golf Resort—your five-star luxury accommodations for the trip. Your six-night stay in the spacious three-bedroom villas on the resort grounds keep you out of the hustle and bustle of the castle, and boast a more contemporary vibe than the resort's suites.
With Adare Manor as your home base for the trip, you can enjoy amenities like a regal dining experience at The Oakroom Restaurant or a round of golf on the resort's award-winning course. Best of all, the resort's convenient location near Limerick means you're within driving distance of some of Ireland's finest sights and activities, including Bunratty Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and of course, the city of Dublin.
Your time in Ireland is yours to do as you please—and the possibilities are endless. Start with a northwest drive to the iconic Cliffs of Moher. Stretching for miles and standing at more than 700 feet at their highest point, the verdant cliffs are the country's most visited natural attraction. Or, drive just 20 minutes north of Adare Village to find Bunratty Castle & Folk Park. Here, guests can see farm houses and cottages in addition to the impressive castle. Don't forget to make reservations for the nightly banquet, where madrigal singers and a four-course meal provide an unforgettable experience.
For something more modern, make the two-hour drive east to Dublin, where you can make reservations for a tour of the Old Jameson Distillery. With the countless things to do and see in Ireland, the one thing you won't have to worry about is searching for a four-leaf clover—anyone going on this trip is already lucky enough.
Boston (BOS) departures: March 1 through May 31 ($1,099); June 1 through 30 or September 1 through October 31 ($1,299); or July 1 through August 31 ($1,499)
New York City (JFK) departures: March 1 through May 31 ($999); June 1 through 30 or September 1 through October 31 ($1,199); or July 1 through August 31 ($1,399)
Chicago (ORD) departures: March 1 through May 31 ($1,149); June 1 through 30 or September 1 through October 31 ($1,349); or July 1 through August 31 ($1,549)
"Throughout your travels you will be overwhelmed by the choices on offer—a play by one of the theatrical greats in Dublin, a traditional music 'session' in a west-Ireland pub, or a rock gig in a Limerick saloon."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed by February 26, 2014
- Available select days during the listed travel period
- Not valid on group or existing reservations and may not be combined with any other discount of promotions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Rates are per person based on quad occupancy. All four guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $800, groups of two or three require a $200 per person supplement
- Prices include taxes, fuel surcharges, and government-imposed fees
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all hotel and lodge taxes, entry fees, and costs for anything not specified
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months post travel
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms