The King of East Memphis Hotels
Hotel Memphis • Memphis, TN
- A One- ($69) or Two-Night ($130) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 12 and Younger in a Standard Room
- Buffet Breakfast for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 12 and Younger
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
The real deal in the River City: Treat the whole family to an overnight stay for under $100.
Memphis, Tennessee, holds a special place in the cultural consciousness of America. The city birthed a musical revolution, led by such legends as the Man in Black, the King of Blues, and the King himself. Rock 'n' roll aside, any barbecue lover can tell you that a trip to Memphis tastes like coming home. And of course, it was here that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. proclaimed to the gathered faithful, "I've been to the mountaintop... And I've seen the Promised Land." Yes, there's a lot more to Memphis than history, but it's the doleful sounds of blues guitar and the smoky taste of pulled pork that stick with you far beyond Beale Street.
Located in East Memphis, Hotel Memphis raises the bar for service and comfort. Each Standard Room is decked out in classic décor and offers one king or two double pillow-top beds, a private bathroom, and a work station. Beyond the rooms, the hotel provides a host of amenities to suit the needs of any traveler: The indoor pool and spa tub stay open all year; the seasonal outdoor pool invites guests to enjoy the summer sun; and the fitness center is stocked with state-of-the-art equipment. The on-site Blue Shoe Bar & Grill serves a buffet breakfast each morning, then re-opens for dinner with a menu of Southern-influenced American cuisine. Stop in for a tantalizing taste of Tennessee.
"The building is beautiful and the service was great. Breakfast was wonderful. I would return tomorrow."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay for up to 5 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014; must book by March 30
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- The max occupancy of the room is 4; $10 extra per person per night for 3rd and 4th adult, the $10 fee does not include breakfast for any adults over the initial 2
- Must be 21 years old to check-in
- 6.7% sale tax per night not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 21-22, March 1, 21-22, April 4 and 11-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings