Charming Country Estate on Reeds Bay
Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club • Galloway, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99), Fridays ($149), or Saturdays ($169)
- Complimentary Upgrade to an Executive King or Junior Deluxe Room (Based on Availability)
- $25 Resort Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Grand estate on Reeds Bay features an art gallery, golf course, spa, and more.
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes after Hurricane Sandy, Atlantic City has built on the pulse-boosting, carnivalesque atmosphere that has allowed it to continue to stake its claim as America's Playground since 1880. Sparking in the ocean sun, the boardwalk's slew of casinos, spas, and nightclubs lets visitors know that this New Jersey playground isn't East Vegas—it's First Vegas. Not just a table-gamer's paradise, Atlantic City will put anyone with a fondness for ferris wheels, sandy shores, and high-end live entertainment on a lucky streak.
The Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club feels like a Gatsby-esque getaway in the country. And no wonder: This luxe historic hotel is set on 670 immaculately manicured acres on the beautiful banks of Reeds Bay. Rooms at the resort, appointed with elegant furnishings that feel classically East Coast, have hosted legendary rock stars and silver-screen sirens. Still, Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TVs ensure they aren't stuck in the past.
Once you arrive, tour the resort's satellite gallery of the Noyes Museum of Art, have a ball in the indoor pool, or indulge in a treatment at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. The next day, tee off at the Bay Course, open through December. It was designed in 1914 and once supported the spikes of President Harding. With 18 holes wending alongside Reeds Bay, it features 6,300 yards of rolling greens, deep bunkers, and bucolic views of wind-swept terrain.
After lunch at the brick-lined Grille Room—where you can savor dishes like the crab cake sandwich or the artisanal BLT with fries—aim for the bunkers, intentionally this time, with a stroll along the shore.
"If the 670-acre property has a country-club feel to it, that's because it got its start in 1914 as the Seaview Country Club and touts such refined diversions as golf and tennis."-- Read Fodor's Review of Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club
"This resort was wonderful. The grounds are beautiful. The staff was very nice, welcoming, and accommodating."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy (at least 48 hours) and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; for pricing and policies regarding additional guests please inquire with the merchant directly at time of reservation
- Complimentary upgrade to an Executive King or Junior Deluxe Room; based on availability
- Resort Credit may not be used for the resort fee and is not combinable with any other offers; it is valid towards the restaurant, bar, golf, room service, valet parking, gift shop and pro shop
- Taxes and $10 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): March – 7-8, 15; April 7, 12, 14-22, 26; May 7-10, 23-25, 27-31; July 4-5, 31; August 1, 29-31; September 6; November 7-8
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings