Waterfront Inn Steps from Stony Brook Village
Three Village Inn • Stony Brook, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Signature Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($105)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Master Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149)
- Hot Country Breakfast for Two
- Internet Access
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Housed in a historic structure across from Stony Brook Harbor, this inn has 75 years of experience pampering guests.
A quiet hamlet on Long Island's North Shore, Stony Brook is a bedroom community offering a pleasant change of pace from the Hamptons and New York City. Boutique shops, restaurants, and specialty stores like Lake Side Emotions Wine Boutique and The Crushed Olive fill the Colonial-style village. Best of all, the marshy waters of Stony Brook Harbor are just a short stroll from the village.
Only an hour-and-a-half train ride from Manhattan, the Three Village Inn was founded in 1939 overlooking the harbor. Suites are outfitted with comfortable beds, overstuffed pillows, and traditionally luxe furnishings (think four-poster beds, Chippendale chairs, and Oriental rugs). In some rooms, you'll find a fireplace or view of the tranquil Stony Brook Harbor.
In the evening, indulge in a round of drinks in the warmly lit Mirabelle Tavern, which has an impressive selection of craft beers and a list of more than 100 wines by the bottle. At Restaurant Mirabelle, try the famous duck, the lemon lobster salad, or the caramelized scallops served with fried zucchini flower.
"It was a wonderful experience. Definitely going back!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 13, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes hot country breakfast for 2 and internet access
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 15; March 5, 8, 12, 19; April 16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 13, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2015 • Enjoy By May 13, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings