Natural Beauty On the Shores of Broken Bow Lake
Lakeview Lodge • Broken Bow, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Every room looks out over the shimmering lake. Get a rush from a brush with nature at this hotel in Beavers Bend State Park.
Scenic Beavers Bend State Park in southeast Oklahoma is not something you can fully experience just by rolling down the windows. Park yourself in a pristine natural setting that's increasingly attracting visitors from OKC, Dallas, and beyond. Peaceful nature trails wind through 3,500 acres of pines. Fish for hours in Mountain Fork River and its streams teeming with trout. Plunge into placid Broken Bow Lake in scuba gear to spy remnants of old Hochatown resting on the floor. The water's edge extends toward the Ouachita Mountains, creating a picturesque tableau for travelers.
Set up camp with the comforts of home at Lakeview Lodge, a 40-room hotel located within the boundaries of Beavers Bend State Park. Greet each day with views of the sunrise over Broken Bow Lake from your private patio or balcony as you sip a hot coffee in your cozy cotton robe. Nature-inspired décor like rustic wooden headboards, cocoa-hued bedding, and framed prints of local catch set the outdoorsy mood. Fuel up in the Great Room with complimentary continental breakfast before setting out to conquer the rugged terrain, play the 18-hole golf course, relax at the beach, horseback ride, hike, fish, kayak, or paddleboat.
"The hiking trails wander all over the park, some following a beautiful stream. Others just seem to disappear into the forest with the sounds of birds replacing all other 'noise"'."-- OklahomaCampers.com
"Towering timbers, crystal clear waters, and rugged terrain make this state park an outdoor lover's paradise. This area provides visitors with spectacular views, as well as excellent canoeing and fishing opportunities."-- Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one continental breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 5 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Merchant's 2-night minimum weekend stay policy is waived for voucher holders
- Blackout date(s): March 12-15, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings