Beachfront Bliss with a Caribbean Twist in the BVI
White Bay Villas • Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- A Five-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Seaside Cottage with a Four-Day Jeep Rental ($999)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Seaside Cottage with a Six-Day Jeep Rental ($1,449)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Two-Bedroom Hillside Villa with a Four-Day Jeep Rental ($1,279)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Two-Bedroom Hillside Villa with a Six-Day Jeep Rental ($1,799)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Three-Bedroom Plantation Villa with a Four-Day Jeep Rental ($1,829)
- Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Three-Bedroom Plantation Villa with a Six-Day Jeep Rental ($2,529)
- Two Pints of Local Caribbean Rum
- Daily Rental of Snorkel Equipment
Steal away to a secluded island where you'll have access to a private villa, Jeep, and snorkeling equipment.
Jost Van Dyke, at about six square miles, is the smallest of the British Virgin Islands. But its lush volcanic hills, plus the surreal blue waters lapping its shores, pack serious punch. For proof, look no further than White Bay Villas, hailed by National Geographic Traveler in 2009 as not just a reflection of its environment but as a property that has helped define Jost Van Dyke. "With its panoramic view of the sea and ready access to the beach," says Frommer's, "this is a real discovery for couples or larger groups seeking a first-rate, secluded retreat."
You'll receive a warm welcome from the on-site staff, who have been a highlight of many vacations. "They befriended us and included us in their day-to-day activities," say former guests. "I think that the staff really makes the place!" One-bedroom, one-bath Seaside Cottages feature fully equipped kitchens, decks, and sitting rooms, while Hillside Villas have a bedroom and bathroom on each of two levels, affording both privacy and spaciousness. Three-bedroom, three-bath Plantation Villas spoil groups of six with decks off of each bedroom and are set amid papaya, banana, and mango trees. All lodging options offer spectacular views of White Bay.
Explore the island's six square miles of untainted mountains and powdery sand beaches on foot or in your Jeep, courtesy of Paradise Jeep Rental. If you prefer flippers to flip-flops, use your snorkel gear to meet the abundant marine life or dive into the Bubbly Pool, a natural Jacuzzi fed by foamy seas. A day of living life with no sense of time can work up an appetite—dine on mouthwatering barbecue at Ivan's Stress-Free Bar. For an after-dinner drink, take a 15-minute walk to Foxy's in Great Harbor and try the famous Firewater Rum. Live reggae and dancing keep the island up all night.
"This was hands down one of the best experiences of our lives. Jost Van Dyke was gorgeous, the people at White Bay Villas were great and very helpful, and the deal showed us an extraordinary place we wouldn't have seen otherwise."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 1 and November 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional people over what the voucher includes are $35 per person per night (not including taxes); maximum occupancy in a one-bedroom villa is 2, max is 5 in a two-bedroom and 8 in a three-bedroom
- Voucher includes daily snorkel equipment rental and two pints of local Caribbean rum
- Parties of 4 or less will receive a 2-door Jeep from Paradise Jeep Rentals
- Parties of 5 or more will receive 4-door Jeep from Paradise Jeep Rentals
- Two-bedroom Hillside Villas can be upgraded to a two-bedroom Sunset Villa East; subject to a fee and availability at booking
- Three-bedroom Plantation Villas can be upgraded to four-bedroom villa; subject to a fee and availability at booking
- High speed internet is available for $7 per day
- 7% government tax, 10% service charge and $5 per person per day energy fee are not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-28, July 2-7, and October 23-28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2014 • Enjoy By November 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings