Explore the Finger Lakes from a Cozy B&B
Arms At The Glen • Watkins Glen, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($95)
- Breakfast for Two at Dunkin Donuts
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
At the southern tip of Seneca Lake, embrace a romantic getaway among the brilliant colors of fall at this quaint, antique-filled bed and breakfast.
New York's Finger Lakes are long and narrow—river-like bands of water guarded by thick stands of evergreens at attention on shore. Hidden among them, you'll discover a tranquil world full of turreted Victorian homes, rolling dairy farms punctuated by red farmhouses, and tiny single-stoplight towns straight out of great American literature. At the southern tip of Seneca Lake, Watkins Glen offers those pastoral views with a supercharged side of adrenaline—the local race track regularly attracts speed enthusiasts to its storied asphalt.
Recent renovations haven't tarnished the quaint charm of the Arms At The Glen, where sunlight still casts a golden glow on antique furniture as it streams through gauzy curtains. Double rooms offer a nostalgic glimpse into the cottage's origins in the 1900s, with beautifully preserved hardwood floors and charming quilts on the queen-size bed, while bathrooms completely remodeled in 2012 ensure modern comfort. If you can venture past the lazy rocking chairs on the front porch, you'll discover cascading waterfalls, caverns, and fishing spots in Watkins Glen State Park; in fall, the area's maple trees transform into vibrant displays brimming with orange, yellow, and bright red against the deep blue sky of an Indian summer.
“Amazing! So scenic! … Lots of great photo moments with the light streaming in through the gorge. The place is very calming and surreal, and you feel reinvigorated for sure.”-- Google Review of Watkins Glen State Park
"Loved it! Beautiful home, and our host was very accommodating."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- All guest room rates are subject to 8% New York State sales tax and 4% Schuyler County occupancy tax; payable directly to the property
- Gratuities are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings