Music, Adventure, Food & Drink Over Labor Day
Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival • Lakewood, PA
- One General Admission Ticket and One General Admission Camping Ticket to the Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival, with Check-In as Early as Friday, August 29, 2014 ($98)
- One VIP Admission Ticket and One VIP Camping Ticket to the Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival, with Check-In as Early as Thursday, August 28, 2014 ($139)
- One General Admission Ticket ($195) or One VIP Ticket ($244) and One Communal Cabin Ticket to the Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival, with Check-In as Early as Thursday, August 29, 2014
- Six General Admission Tickets ($1,224) or Six VIP Tickets ($1,595) and One Private Cabin Ticket to the Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival, with Check-In as Early as Thursday, August 29, 2014
Part summer camp, part music festival—and all but guaranteed to be the best time you'll have this year—the Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival, presented by Zippo, invites you to revel in three days of excitement and nostalgia in northeastern Pennsylvania. Mark your calendar: Over Labor Day weekend (August 29, 30, and 31), the rolling countryside around Lakewood—just an hour north of Wilkes-Barre and three hours from New York City and Philadelphia—will be transformed into a fully loaded adult playground. Catch music from more than 30 bands. Participate in 20 action-packed activities. Shack up in a cabin, or pitch a tent among the trees. Feast on a variety of food and drink from local restaurants, breweries, and wineries. Come Monday, who knows? You just might be kissing your camp girlfriend or boyfriend goodbye.
Air-conditioning, private bathrooms, hot showers, mini-fridges—the cabins at Campfire have it all. Organized in two circular pods, with a fire pit and private bar at the center of each pod, the cabins are situated just a frisbee's throw from the beach and the main stage. Round up your buddies and reserve a six-bed cabin for yourselves, or make a few friends by staying in a communal cabin. Each guest gets a private locker, and cabins are equipped with locking doors.
Or, take the rustic route and pitch a tent. Set up camp in one of the rolling fields, or escape to the enchanted wooded area, which features its own stage hosting pop-up performances. A short walk from everything the festival offers, the campground is equipped with a general store, info booths, and plenty of portable bathrooms.
What's your boogie? From roots rockers Delta Spirit, to soul crooner Charles Bradley, to indie-jazz outfit Lake Street Dive, the musical lineup is sure to sate your jones. And because this intimate festival features just one main stage and two smaller, more intimate stages, you can check your FOMO at the door. Check out the full lineup here.
When you aren't cutting a rug, you'll be immersed in a variety of activities. Hit the high-ropes course or scale the three-story climbing tower. Grab a paddle and take to the lake in a canoe. Play a game of ping pong with a pal. Basketball, hockey, kickball, soccer, tennis, disc golf, and Wiffle ball? You know it. There's even a laser-tag course! The highlight of it all, however, is the Wibit. Equipped with water trampolines, slides, obstacles, and zip lines, this free-floating module on the lake is the undisputed crown jewel of the Campfire experience. Check out the full list of activities here.
The VIP Experience
As a Happy Cabin VIP Pass holder, you'll be treated to a number of exclusive amenities. Among them, early check-in; premium viewing areas and lounges; access to the Campfire Pool House, which features indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, water slides, and a discounted bar; private pool-party happy hours with DJ sets; secret restrooms; and much, much more.
"Combining outdoor adventure and exceptional hospitality with an intimate music festival atmosphere, Campfire is a can’t-miss retreat for every music lover, thrill-seeker, and relaxed spirit."-- Campfire Outdoor Adventure & Music Festival
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Camping space is subject to availability upon arrival
- Communal cabins range in occupancy, please contact the location with any occupancy questions; all cabins are subject to availability
- Private cabins are valid for up to a maximum of 6 people
- Length of overnight stay is at your discretion, valid for up to the number of nights listed on voucher
- Check-in for General Admission Camping starts at 9 a.m. on Friday, August 29
- Check-in for all VIP and all Cabin offers starts at 4 p.m. on Thursday August 28
- All guests must be checked-in by 12 noon on Saturday, August 30
- Children aged 8 and under are free; all other minors must have a ticket and be accompanied by an adult
- Everyone coming to Campfire Festival will be required to sign a safety waiver; anyone under the age of 19 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2014 • Enjoy By September 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings