Boutique Luxury in Stylish Todos Santos
Hacienda Cerritos • Todos Santos, Mexico
- A Three-Night ($369), Four-Night ($489), Five-Night ($609), Six-Night ($729), or Seven-Night ($849) Stay for Two in a Private Suite or Bungalow
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Weeks
A luxury boutique hotel in stylish Todos Santos, this historic spot overlooking the Pacific offers an authentic Mexican experience just 50 miles north of Cabo.
While Todos Santos lies just 50 miles north of Cabo, it's light-years away from the party-hearty vibe that permeates life there. The artsy, surfy yin to Cabo's nightclub yang, the former capital of Baja boasts at least a dozen art galleries, plus surf breaks that rival the North Shore of Oahu, drawing sophisticated, bohemian travelers in search of good waves, authentic Old Mexico flavor, and a laid-back crowd. Perhaps that's why Travel + Leisure named Todos Santos one of the Best Secret Beaches on Earth.
Situated on five acres directly above Cerritos Beach and its world-renowned surf, Hacienda Cerritos offers travelers both suites and bungalows. The former have large private terraces, while bungalows have a living room, kitchenette, and private pool and Jacuzzi; all accommodations have king beds and free Internet access. When you aren't relaxing in your room, this mansion-cum-boutique hotel features numerous areas for guests to gather: Swim up to the bar in the infinity pool, work up a sweat in the ocean-view fitness center, seek shade on the poolside terrace, watch the sunset from the rooftop terrace, and order libations in the Spanish Lounge.
Just below the hotel sits Cerritos Beach, where surfboards bob in the warm, clear water. The Cerritos Beach Club & Surf, only steps away, has a popular restaurant with live music and offers surfing lessons, surfboard and bodyboard rentals, horseback riding, fishing trips, and ATV rentals. In the afternoon, go for a hike in Sierra de Laguna Nature Preserve before settling in for a massage in your room, on the beach, or underneath the cliffside palapa.
Head into the one-traffic-light town and view artwork by accomplished Mexican and American artists at Galeria de Todos Santos. Browse books at El Tecolote Libros, or check out the pottery, folk art, and silver jewelry at a handful of boutiques. If you haven't already filled up on fish tacos from one of the tempting stands, order bites and a margarita and watch videos of pro-surfers on the screen at La Esquina, a local watering hole serving cafe fare sprinkled with fruit and vegetables grown in the backyard.
"The Hacienda was fabulous. The beach was very clean. Management was wonderful and most helpful. Will definitely return for another visit and would highly recommend to my friends!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers or special events
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes of 19% and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2015 • Enjoy By August 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings