Sunny Days and Sizzling Nights in St. Maarten
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort • Philipsburg, St Maarten
- Four- ($662) or Six-Night ($993) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Spend your days laying on the beach and dancing under the stars at this St. Maarten resort.
Known for its white-sand beaches and spicy nightlife, St. Maarten's island is the ultimate playground for adults—and the port of Philipsburg is its capital. From endless stretches of sand to breathtaking Dutch architecture, beauty abounds on this island oasis. Hit the turquoise waters with a tour through the saltwater lagoons by kayak, then drift ashore and experience the island by bike. With more than 500 duty-free shops, luxury retail therapy is plentiful. Peruse the glittering fine jewelry and watches at the many specialty shops (most of which are unique to the Dutch side of the island). If diamonds, rubies, and pearls don't catch your fancy, another gem will: the local guavaberry. Exclusive to the island, guavaberry liqueur is a sweet treat that will get you started on a truly relaxing, tropical Escape.
Set back on its own private peninsula, Divi Little Bay Beach Resort brings the gentle waters of Little Bay and Great Bay to your doorstep. Awash in warm pastels with terracotta accents, this luxurious resort welcomes you in true island style. Slip into your spacious one-bedroom suite, where sweeping views of the sparkling bays await. Plush king or queen beds beckon you to curl-up inside, while the fully equipped kitchen, breezy private patios, and one and a half baths are meant for stretching out. Spend the afternoon next to one of the shimmering freshwater swimming pools before heading down to the resort's on-site water sports equipment rental center (think windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, and more). End the day with a candlelit dinner at Toucan's Café, where fresh seafood and a romantic beachfront ambiance are as perfect as the sight of the sinking sun.
"Our room was beautiful with magnificent views of Little Bay. The food was good and the staff [was] very friendly."-- Customer Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays April 1 - December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 22.5% taxes not included; payable directly to the property at time of reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children 12 and under stay and eat free with a paying adult
- Blackout date(s): April 12-20, 2014; July 1-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings