What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a standard queen room or standard two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Glass House Inn
Glass House Inn is a quaint, colonial-style hotel that stayed true to the vintage decor and design. The guests at the family-owned-and-operated inn can feel right at home thanks to the range of in-room amenities. After a day of exploring Downtown or a trip to Lake Erie, visitors can kick back by the pool or relax in the clean and comfortable rooms.
- Make a splash: in the heated outdoor pool with lounge chairs to plop down on and enjoy the sun.
- Enjoy a dinner outside and take advantage of the outdoor gas barbecue.
- Explore nearby attractions like amusement parks, Millcreek Mall, and downtown Erie.
- Start the day off right with a coffee in your room.
Erie, Pennsylvania: Wine Country and 19th-Century Mansions
Pennsylvania’s fourth-largest city, Erie, is a bustling place where around 100,000 people live on the shores of enormous Lake Erie. It flourished in the Gilded Age, so don’t miss a visit to Millionaires Row, a section of West Sixth Street lined with 19th-century Victorian mansions. At night, leave the Victorian era behind in favor of the Roaring Twenties and see a show at the ornate 1929 Warner Theatre downtown. It’s home to both the Erie Philharmonic and Lake Erie Ballet.
In the region surrounding Erie, you can drive along the Lake Erie Chautauqua Wine Trail for more than 50 miles of scenic vineyards, rolling hills, and 24 wineries pouring everything from classic European wines like merlot to local varietals like delaware and niagara. Another major attraction is Presque Isle State Park, a National Natural Landmark full of trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing and beautiful frozen vistas created by icy waves crashing and freezing to form ice dunes.
Standard Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 2 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Outdoor gas grill
- Minifridge, microwave, and coffee-maker in the room
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glass House Inn
- Nearest airport: Erie International Airport (ERI; 3.5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 including a 15% tip
- Distance from Pittsburgh: 125 miles