Visitors see Seattle's Space Needle with an all-glass experience; after, they view an exhibit of vibrant works at Chihuly Garden and Glass
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
What’s included: admission to the Space Needle (including indoor and outdoor viewing, access to the world’s first revolving glass floor, free digital photos, and interactive displays) plus same-day admission to Chihuly Garden and Glass (including professional digital photos, live glass demonstrations, and gallery talks).
Know Before You Go: Check hours of operation to ensure both locations are open.
Space Needle - Seattle’s most iconic landmark is best experienced from the top, featuring:
- The Loupe – the world’s first and only revolving glass floor
- Tilting glass walls and Skyriser glass benches on the open-air deck
- Unmatched views of towering skyscrapers, snow-capped mountains, and sparkling waters on two viewing levels – indoors and outdoors
- Includes free digital photos (including Skyhigh Selfie and Zoomie), and interactive tech to see more Seattle.
Chihuly Garden and Glass - one of Seattle’s top-rated attractions, Chihuly Garden and Glass is a world where curiosity, creativity, and color come to life:
- Throughout the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion
- Includes live glass demonstrations, complimentary digital photography, garden tours, and Gallery Talks, and a comprehensive enhanced audio tour (smartphone required).