All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
• $300 CREDIT ( $29 coupon ) towards prescription glasses or sunglasses.
- What’s included:
- BONUS!!! Additional 40% off all lenses, including progressives, transition, high-index, polarized, and A/R lenses, as well as anti-glare coatings with a two-year scratch warranty
- Second pair of prescription sunglasses from $79 (selected styles)
- If no eye test is needed, additional $30 rebate off glasses, including progressives, transition, high-index, polarized, and A/R lenses
- Frame brands: Burberry, Coach, Vogue, Dolce & Gabbana, Michael Kors, Oakley, Polo Ralph Lauren, Versace, Ray-Ban, Tory Burch
- Lens types: progressives, transition, high-index, polarized, and A/R lenses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Most major insurance companies accepted, including Blue Cross, Sunlife, Great West Life, Manulife, government insurance, and others. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lens $ave Express Optical
Lens $ave Express Optical has been a one-stop shop for eye care in Calgary for 20 years, where its full-fledged ophthalmic center offers eye tests and plenty of frames to choose from. Lens $ave Express Optical has been listed as one of the TOP 3 OPTICIANS in Calgary, AB. Once clients are equipped with their precise prescription, they order contact lenses and learn tips for wear and care. Alternatively, they can also head to the showroom to choose frames from a selection that numbers in the thousands and features such designers as Oakley, Tory Burch, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Ray-Ban, Coach, and Versace. Frames are then fitted with lenses created in Lens $ave's state-of-the-art laboratory.