Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life-threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
About Milani MedSpa
Milani MedSpa, affiliated to Virginia Family Medicine a medical office that supervises all treatments in MedSpa, aims to enhance each individual's unique sense of beauty and target their needs through skin and body treatments. The facility - Virginia Family Medicine and Milani MedSpa - is led by Dr. Milani who is assisted by a full team of professionally trained physicians, nurses, technicians, and master estheticians.
Dr. Milani is also the founder and CEO of Center for Health and Human Rights (CHHR) a nonprofit organization that works to offer quality medical care to underserved populations.
Milani MedSpa specializes in skin care, body contouring, and laser removal with a wide range of services from the express facial and hair removal to non-invasive body sculpting and laser vein removal. It also offers injectables, microneedling procedures, fungus nail treatment and minimally-invasive lipo suction.