Legacybox is an effortless way to reclaim all the footage from your aging videotapes, film reels, and photos by having them digitized
About This Deal
2-Piece Starter Legacybox ($59.99 value)
Convert up to 2 Tapes, or 2 Films, or 2 sets of 25 Pictures to Digital.
10-Piece Family Legacybox ($279.99 value)
Convert up to 10 tapes, or 10 films, or 10 sets of 25 pictures to digital
20-Piece Closet Legacybox ($549.99 value)
Convert up to 20 tapes, or 20 films, or 20 sets of 25 pictures to digital
40-Piece Trunk Legacy box ($1099.99 value)
Convert up to 40 tapes, or 40 films, or 40 sets of 25 pictures to digital
Each kit includes:
- Welcome guide with instructions on the photo, tape, and film to digital conversion process
- Barcodes to tag analog formats
- Sturdy packing box
- Pre-paid return shipping label
- Premium photo and video copying by hand at secure, state-of-the-art processing in the U.S.
- Regular email updates throughout the whole process
- Digital conversion service transfer to one (1) of the following delivery options: DVD, Thumb Drive, or Digital Download
- Access to online order tracking
- Access to a personal concierge to answer all questions
Media formats that can be digitized:
- Video tape conversion: VHS video to DVD, VHS-C, MiniDV to digital, Hi8 conversion, Digital 8, MicroMV, Beta, PAL to NTSC
- Convert film reels to digital: 8mm, 16mm, Super 8
- Convert photographs to digital:** prints, 35mm slides
- Cassette transfer to CD: audio cassette, cassette tape, compact cassette, reel-to-reel
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.
- Most kits ship within 2 business days from the redemption date.
- Shipping not included.
- Once media is received, processing takes 6-8 weeks.
About Legacybox Digitizing Kit
You shouldn’t lose your connection to priceless home movies and photos simply because technology has changed. Or because time has begun to warp and wear down older media.
That’s why the team at Legacybox has created a simple way to have the footage from your videotapes, film reels, and other aging media digitally preserved on a format that will keep them accessible and safe forever.
Over the past ten years, Legacybox has become the largest digitizing company in the world, setting the standard for how media is processed and earning the trust of museums, universities, governments, and more than 1,000,000 families across America. Beginning with the invention of the Legacybox, an all-inclusive kit that provides guidance on how to safely pack and ship the items you want saved, the company has continued to innovate in order to ensure a seamless experience from start to finish. Legacybox was the first to create a real-time tracking system so customers could follow their orders through every step of the process. And the first to offer a shipping-protection package to make sure people felt comfortable sending cherished home movies and photos through a delivery service.
As important as these advances have been, it’s the personal connection customers have with the product that stands out most.
“Thank you for such a beautiful gift,” one customer recently wrote to the company. “I’ve listened to it, and it has made me cry, made me laugh, and made me smile again to hear my late husband’s voice. I will treasure this for the rest of my life.” Take advantage of this limited-time offer to save up to 60 percent and ensure your home movies and photos are always within reach.