A Romantic Weekend in a Welcoming Staffordshire Hotel
Three Queens Hotel and Lodge • Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People (Prices From £85)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Prosecco (One-Night Stay Only)
- Chocolates in Room
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
Burton upon Trent is the Bruges of East Staffordshire: known for its independent breweries, charming markets, and fascinating history. Whether it's you or your other half who appreciates a fine tipple, crack open this Escape to The Three Queens Hotel and Lodge for a break that's as romantic as it is refreshing.
Settle in for a night in your executive double or standard room, where you'll be welcomed with a box of chocolates: on-site parking is also included. Guests staying just one night will enjoy a bottle of Prosecco to quench their thirst.
One Night in an Executive Room—£85 (up to a £150 value)
Two Nights in a Standard Room—£99 (up to a £185 value)
Three Nights in a Standard Room—£139 (up to a £255 value)
Here's something you and your lovebird will savour: as well as a daily cooked English breakfast, your stay includes a two-course meal each at The Grill Room; a heritage-style eatery featuring light woods, neutral walls, and leaf-patterned seating and table runners. Indulge in such dishes such as goats' cheese and beetroot salad, baked salmon with asparagus and white wine sauce, and raspberry champagne torte from a menu which changes with the seasons.
Pour yourself into all manner of activities in the area: quench your thirst for knowledge at The National Brewery Centre or with a Marston's Brewery Tour, wet your appetites for speed at Donington Park Racing Circuit, or on a roller coaster at Alton Towers or Drayton Manor Park; or take a sip of local culture at one of the many markets.
This Escape is for two people.
There is availability for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
"Smart day rooms include the medieval styled Grill Restaurant, a modern bar and a contemporary breakfast room. A warm welcome is assured from the professional staff."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Offer B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 13, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Executive Room (1 night stay) or Standard Room (2 or 3 night stay); Upgrades available subject to availability, contact hotel directly for more information
- Children are not valid with this deal (Maximum 2 guests only)
- No dogs allowed
- Wi-Fi included in bar area
- Voucher includes: One-, Two-, or Three-Night Stay for Two People (Prices From £85), Daily Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco (One-Night Stay Only), Chocolates in Room, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- 2 course dinner valid from a selected menu, additional course + coffee available for £3.95 to living social guests (normally £5.90)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01283 523800 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 13, 2014 • Enjoy By April 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings