A Welcoming Farmland Retreat Just Outside Cambridge
Wallis Farmhouse Self-Catering Bungalows • Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Three-Night Self-Catering Stay for Two People
- Afternoon Tea Hamper with Prosecco
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
We say Cambridge, you say University, but trust us, there's more to it than those hallowed halls. There's incredible shopping, horizon-expanding museums and galleries, and unmissable theatre for starters; and of course, the stunning countryside surrounding the historic city. Head for a self-catering break Wallis Farmhouse, located in the Cambridgeshire countryside village of Hardwick, and you'll get to savour both.
Two people will spend three nights in your very own self-catering bungalow at the friendly family farm for just £169 (up to a £364.95 value). Your rustic-style accommodation sits within the Georgian farmhouse's extensive gardens adjoining meadows and woodland, and comes complete with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and Wi-Fi.
A Prosecco afternoon tea hamper will be greet you on arrival to enjoy at your leisure. Beyond that. you're free to enjoy the area's dining hotspots as you wish—the nearby Blue Lion Inn comes recommended by your hosts.
You're less than seven miles from the centre of Cambridge itself—with the regular Citi 4 bus making the trip in less than 20 minutes, even on Sundays—where you can pop into thr Cambridge Arts Picture House, Corn Exchange, Cambridge University Botanic Garden, or take in some punting on the River Cam.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"Breathe in a land of lazy waterways, rolling countryside, majestic cathedrals, magnificent stately homes, bustling market towns and quaint villages."-- Visit Cambridge & Beyond
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 18, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children allowed but need to Upgrade to room for 4, subject to availability, supplements apply, contact merchant directly for more information
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available
- Free onsite parking
- Voucher includes: Three-Night Self-Catering Stay for Two People, Afternoon Tea Hamper with Prosecco, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01954 210347 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2014 • Enjoy By April 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings