Pilgrimage to "Twilight" Mecca
The Palmer Lodge • Forks, WA
- A One- ($123) or Two-Night Stay ($189) for Two in a Deluxe Room with Shared Bathroom
- Or, a One- ($147) or Two-Night Stay ($240) for Two in a Master Suite with Private Bathroom (Saturday Nights Incur a $40 Surcharge)
- Twilight Tour for Two with Team Forks
- 20% Off Twilight Mug from Leppell's Flowers
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Satellite TV
Kate and Will? Puh-lease. Twihards know the real wedding of, well, forever hits theaters this November with the release of the second-to-last installment of the squeal-inducing Twilight films.
In honor of Bella and Edward finally saying "'til un-death do us part," we've got an eternally awesome Escape to The Palmer Lodge in Forks, Washington—the real-life town that inspired supernatural love triangles, vampire baseball, and jort-wearing werewolves.
Before you embark on your immortal immersion, you'll be safely ensconced—no rogue bloodsucker sightings, just roaming herds of elk—for a one- ($123) or two-night stay ($189) for two in a Deluxe Room with a shared bathroom, or a one- ($147) or two-night stay ($240) in a Master Suite with a private bathroom (Saturday nights incur a $40 surcharge), in this snugly updated third-generation country home inn.
It's basically like sleeping over at Charlie's place except you won't have to sneakily fly in the window like the world's most famous fanged boyfriend.
After you've satiated your human hunger with a continental breakfast for two, scanned the premium satellite TV channels for the latest Breaking Dawn Part I trailer, and used the Wi-Fi to Google-stalk R-Patz—you'll finally be ready to explore this fabled and foggy land of Young Adult adventure.
It won't matter if you prefer your men to glitter like a Swarovski in the sun, or spontaneously shape-shift into shaggy beasts, you'll just be Team Forks after the Twilight Tour. Visit the actual book locations from the fantasy franchise, like Leppell's Flowers and Gifts, where you'll get 20 percent off a Twilight mug, and Forks High School, the institute that molded the most perfect perma-students ever, the Cullen clan.
Then pass the "boundary" line into the enchanting seaside village of LaPush, as well as the Quileute Reservation's romantic and rocky beaches where abstastic Taylor Lautner turned a hot-headed teen wolf into a full-blown big-screen heartthrob.
You'll be so tweaked on twi-sights that you'll feel like you just got a whiff of Bella's irresistible scent. Like her everlastingly gorgeous beau, we've read your minds with this vamped up vacay.
"Every stop is a photo op, even if some of the sites are of the nudge-nudge, wink-wink variety. Bella’s and Jacob’s houses, for instance, are simply local residences that in some way resemble the places Mrs. Meyer describes in her books."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, up to one additional as gifts
- Reservations required, subject to availability (Valid on new reservations only)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and are payable upon time of voucher redemption
- Voucher valid for stays through April 30, 2012
- Must book with property by April 1, 2012
- Blackout dates are November 23 - 28, 2011 and December 18 - January 1, 2012 (inclusive)
- A shared bathroom option does exist, ensure you select the proper option
- Any stay including a Saturday night will require an additional payment of $40 to the property at the time of booking
- Both options include Continental Breakfast for two each morning, Satellite TV w/premium channels, Wi-Fi, Twilight Tour with Team Forks, 20% off a twilight mug at Leppell's Flowers and Gifts
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings