Gourmet Food and Relaxing Days at a Country Inn
The Whoop Hall • Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Three-Course Meal on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If You Dine on the Second Evening
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Early Check-in or Late Checkout
Hear ye, hear ye: Kirkby Lonsdale in Lancashire has been a market town since days of old, when stallholders would flog everything from bric-a-brac to livestock. Little has changed in the time-honoured town, with its traditional shops, cobbled streets, picturesque rambles, and of course: the Thursday market. Hunt down a bargain with a stay at The Whoop Hall.
Enjoy two nights for two people for just £129 (up to a £306.75 value), and you won't want to haggle over your individually designed room at the friendly inn: it includes double bed, en suite, and the option of an early check-in or late checkout.
Fresh local produce abounds away from the market square at the restaurant and bistro—start your stay here with an included afternoon tea. Then wander back and browse the evening table d'hôte menu: choose your three-course dinner on the first evening from a range of classic dishes. Return for dinner a second time and they'll even throw in a bottle of wine for your trouble.
After your inclusive full English breakfast each morning, try out the venue's wares: the leisure facilities at the hotel's country inn include pool, fitness studio, spa, sauna, steam room, and sunshower. If it's scenery you're after, there's plenty on offer at the Cumbrian town between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales—such as walks through the famously beautiful Lune Valley. If you're more interested in curios though, head to Chocolat, where you can visit Peter Pan's enchanted chocolate mine beneath the boutique.
• This Escape is valid for all seven days of the week (subject to availability).
• Children under 5 stay free of charge in existing beds.
• Children under 2 stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
• Older children or adults are charged £15 per person, per night for extra beds.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"A host of 17th and 18th Century buildings now accommodate inns, restaurants, and shops."-- Visit Cumbria
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from April 22, 104 - July 31, 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2014
- Not valid on Bank Holidays, April 18-21 2014; May 2-5, 23-26 2014, contact merchant directly for more information
- Limited availability for a weekend stay, book early to avoid disappointment
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs, children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all older children or adults are charged £15 per person per night for extra beds, the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2, supplements paid direct to merchant
- Pets are allowed on request, supplement may apply, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, Afternoon Tea on Arrival, Three-Course Meal on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If You Dine on the Second Evening, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Early Check-in or Late Checkout
- Check in 1pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01524 271284 or email email@example.com for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2014 • Enjoy By July 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings