A Glorious Mansion Stay with Friends in Co. Wicklow
Irish Landmark Trust • Wicklow, Ireland
- Three- or Four-Night Stay for Up to Eight People (Prices Start from £659)
- Weekend Option with Three-Night Stay
Have you and your friends ever wondered how the other half live? Try it for yourselves courtesy of Irish Landmark Trust with a stay for up to eight people in the West Wing of Russborough House, in Blessington, County Wicklow.
You and up to seven of your nearest and dearest will act like VIPs for a few days when you stay for three nights between Monday and Thursday for £659 (up to a £1,067.20 value), or four nights between Monday and Thursday for £849 (up to a £1,411.60 value). Alternatively, stay for three nights on the weekend for just £745 (up to a £1,411.60 value). The Beit Residence sleeps up to eight and boasts grand décor, living room, dining room, elaborately styled and spacious bedrooms, bathrooms, and stunning farmhouse-style kitchen.
Your stay is self-catering, so there's plenty of opportunity to make the most of your to-die-for kitchen—but if you'd rather treat yourselves and have someone else do the washing-up, popular eateries in the county include Halpin's Bridge Café, Gelateria Seafront, The Grange Kitchen, The Mystic Celt, The Three Q's, and The Wicklow Heather Restaurant.
The Guided Demesne Tour of Russborough House is a country walk through the grounds, spotting the likes of the hippodrome, icehouse, Japanese bridge, and wildlife habitat, while elsewhere in Blessington there's Blessington Bookstore, Blessington Lakes, Hunting Brook, June Blake's Garden, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, Seefin Passage Graves, and St. Mark's Cross to visit. Venture out into County Wicklow and you'll also find Druids Glen, Great Sugar Loaf, the Guinness Storehouse, Lough Tay, Powerscourt Estate, and the Wicklow Mountains.
• This Escape is for up to eight people.
• Deposit of €250 required—credit card refundable.
• Heating and lighting is an additional €15 per night.
"Just south of Dublin, Wicklow (Cill Mhantáin) is the capital's favourite playground, a wild pleasure garden of coastline, woodland and a daunting mountain range through which runs the country's most popular walking trail."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- A €250 credit card deposit is required to book (refundable after stay is complete)
- If you cancel more than 56 days (8 weeks) before start date, you will be charged your deposit; 56-15 days before start date, 50% of total rental; 14-8 days before start date, 75% of total rental and fewer than 8 days, 100% of total rental
- Heating and Lighting is €15 extra per night, paid direct to merchant
- Valid from June 1 2014 – July 28 2014 and September 20 2014 - November 10 2014
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 8 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 10, 2014
- Not valid on July 28 2014 - September 20 2014
- Deal based on occupancy in the Beit Residence
- Children allowed within capacity allowance
- No dogs allowed
- Wifi available (please note signal is weak)
- Voucher includes: Three- or Four-Night Stay for Up to Eight People (Prices from £659), Weekend Option with Three-Night Stay
- Check in 4.30pm; check out 10am (supplement applies to late check out, contact merchant directly for more information)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Merchant may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call +353 1 670 4733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 10, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 10, 2014 • Enjoy By November 10, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings