Gourmet Dining in a Chic Country House
Hammet House • Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People (Prices Start From £99*)
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Choice of Afternoon Tea or Three-Course Dinner
- Late Midday Checkout
- Availability All Seven Days of the Week
Pembrokeshire is home to the only coastal national park in Britain; a region home to 51 forts and castles, with ample exciting wildlife to spot—but what's really drawing us to the region is the Michelin-listed dining that comes with this Escape to the luxurious Hammet House.
You and your fellow foodie will stay for one or two nights, with packages including an afternoon tea or a three-course dinner and prices from £99*. Either way, you'll dream away on your far-from-empty stomach in a Cosy double room, complete with vintage styling, en suite with Ren amenities and fluffy towels, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities with Canton tea and freshly ground WaDo coffee.
With Afternoon Tea—£99 (up to a £185 value)
With Three-Course Dinner—£149 (up to a £245)
With Afternoon Tea on First Afternoon—£169 (up to a £330 value)
With Three-Course Dinner on First Evening—£199 (up to a £390 value)
Indulge yourselves with the daily full Welsh breakfast and either afternoon tea or three-course dinner that's part and parcel of your package. Afternoon tea includes sandwiches with local organic cheeses, the hotel's own smoked salmon, and Welsh meats; fresh scones with Pembrokeshire clotted cream and the hotel's strawberry jam; and homemade cakes. Meanwhile, you'll choose your three-course dinner from the Michelin-listed restaurant's fine menu, which features such dishes as langoustine thermidor, lamb rack, grouse, Madgett's Farm duck, and iced blackberry parfait.
Late midday checkout means there's plenty of time to add a little local flavour to your visit; nearby attractions include Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park, where you could spot dolphins and seals; the Castell Henllys Iron Age Fort reconstruction; Felinwynt Rainforest Centre; and Poppit Sands, the start and finish point of the Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire coastal walks.
• This Escape is valid for all seven days of the week, subject to availability at time of booking.
• Limited weekend availability.
• This Escape is for two people. An extra bed may be added to the room for a £25 supplement, per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"With awards and accolades for the quality of its coastline, Pembrokeshire is heaven for swimmers, beachcombers, wildlife-watchers, walkers and outdoor adventurers."-- Visit Wales
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Limited Weekend Availability, book early to avoid disappointment
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room
- All children under 2 years are charged £10 per stay for children's cots/cribs, children aged 3-14 are charged £25 per person per night for extra beds (extra beds are not valid for adults), the maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1, supplements paid direct to merchant
- No pets allowed
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People (Prices Start From £99*), Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Choice of Afternoon Tea or Three-Course Dinner, Late Midday Checkout, Availability All Seven Days of the Week
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01239 682382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings