Getting Extreme on the Rocky Mountain Slopes
Aspen at Streamside • West Vail, CO
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six in a One-Bedroom Condo from December 1, 2011 to April 25, 2012 and 20% Discount on Ski or Snowboard Rentals from Charter Sports ($900)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Six in a One-Bedroom Condo from April 26, 2012 to October 31, 2012 ($500)
- $50 Dining Credit for Westside Cafe
- Welcome Basket In Room
Ski enthusiasts have always had two go-tos for thrills: Warren Miller films and Vail, Colorado. Practice your 360-degree turn and get some air with this week's Escape to the the largest ski mountain in the US.
Go Off the Grid with a three-night stay for up to six in a one-bedroom condo at the Aspen at Streamside. Takeoff between December 1, 2011 and April 25, 2012 and also receive a 20 percent discount on ski or snowboard rentals from Charter Sports ($900). Or descend on the town when the snow has melted, between April 26, 2012 and October 31, 2012 ($500).
The accommodations feature earth tone colors, a fully equipped kitchen, two queen beds, a queen-size pull-out couch, and a welcome basket for Escapees. In the evening, curl up by the fireplace and take mental notes on technique while you watch old Warren Miller flicks.
Before hitting the slopes, grab breakfast at the Westside Cafe with your $50 credit. Tuck into the Captain Crunch French toast or the eggs Benedict while you map out your agenda for the day (the mountain has more than 5,289 acres of terrain, after all). Create your own Vertical Reality at Vail's three terrain parks or get a Black Diamond Rush on the back bowls, before breaking for lunch and hot chocolate at Two Elk.
Then go Beyond the Edge in Blue Sky Basin, the meadows and glades where patches of trees on the runs create more of a backcountry vibe. At the end of the day, ski down to Los Amigos and join other powder hounds to watch fearless skiers make their way down Pepi's Face.
If you feel inclined to do some shopping, browse the boutiques in Vail Village before heading back to the resort for a soak in the hot tub or a swim in the heated pool. Then, experience dishes that defy gravity at the Zagat-rated restaurant Kelly Liken, which serves seasonal American cuisine in a mod atmosphere.
Soak up the freestyle vibe of Vail on this week's Escape to the Aspen at Streamside, a getaway that you don't have to do back flips to afford.
" Wide open and immense, the back bowls (which cater to intermediate and expert skiers) are nothing short of spectacular, especially on a powder day. Those not shopping and skiing can hike, bike, and explore the surrounding alpine country."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one (Option A or B) voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees not included and payable directly to property
- First available stay date is December 1, 2011
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings