Treasured Nights in Nassau
Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino • Nassau, Bahamas
- A Three-Night Stay for Two with Choice of One Off-Site Excursion ($402)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two with Choice of Two Off-Site Excursions ($536)
- Two Children Ages 15 and Under Stay and Eat Breakfast for Free
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Resort Fee Included
- Excursions Include: PowerBoat Adventure, Snorkeling, and Dolphin Encounters
Hoist the Jolly Roger and set sail on this week's Escape for two to the Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino. Stay three nights for $402 or four nights for $536 and receive daily breakfasts for two. A pair of baby buccaneers under 15 can stay and eat breakfast for free, as well.
You and your first mate will dock in a stylish room, where you can scan the high seas for swashbuckling adventures from your private balcony. In addition to a 42-inch flat-screen TV, your abode includes a safe to store precious booty.
Gratefully, you won't have to walk the plank to swim with the fishes on your included excursions for two. With a dolphin encounter, you'll get an up-close and personal meeting with your new bottlenose bud via a waist-deep submerged platform. You'll become savvy about the dolphin's natural habitat with an unforgettable and hands-on experience.
You don't have to pillage or plunder in search of buried treasure; simply head to Stuart Coves with Snorkel Bahamas. Armed with fish food, you'll stop at a reef teeming with fish, followed by a visit to one of two shipwrecks (one is a 200-foot tanker with the tip of its mast reaching just eight feet below surface level; the other made famous appearances in 007 films For Your Eyes Only and Never Say Never Again).
An optional third visit—for those braver than Barbarossa—is to shark-infested waters, where you can watch in awe as the creatures circle the bait box below.
Or, hop on deck a high-speed trip to Exuma with Powerboat Adventures, where you'll snorkel among crystal reefs and feed marine life while surrounded by the breathtaking views of a private island. (Escapees staying three nights can choose one of the excursions above; Escapees staying four nights can choose two.)
The resort's amenities will delight landlubbers and seadogs alike. Slip down the spiral slide into the lagoon-style pool. Beyond the pool deck lies 1,000 feet of Cable Beach's soft sand. Pirates in need of a pampering can invade the on-site Hollis Cosmetics & Day Spa for facials and massages, or to wax their Blackbeards.
When hunger takes you prisoner, surrender at any of the resort's nine restaurants and bars. Savor juicy prime rib and lobster tail with hot Creole sauce at the Black Angus Grille, or swim up to the Tiki Hut for a burger and cocktail.
"X" marks the spot for buried treasure at the resort's Crystal Palace Casino. Nearly 400 slot machines, as well as traditional table games, provide plenty of ways to bring home the doubloons.
You don't have to be Barnacle Bill to fly the pirate flag. Screw on your peg leg and strap on your eye-patch—this Escape will shiver ye timbers.
"This flashy mega-resort on the lovely sands of Cable Beach is so vast and all-encompassing that some of its guests never venture into Nassau during their stay on the island. Guest rooms come in several categories, each with private balcony."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Offer expires January 31, 2012 and is based on availability
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Blackout dates are December 25, 2011 through January 1, 2012
- Resort fees included; taxes are not included, $16.20 per room per night will be collected upon arrival
- Normal property cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Guest receives vouchers on property for excursion and make their own arrangements for excursions directly; no cash reimbursements for unused features
- Transfers to and from hotel are included for the power boat adventure day trip to Exuma and Stuart Cove snorkeling
- Transfers to and from hotel are not included for the dolphin encounter
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • Enjoy By January 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings