A Revolutionary Time in Williamsburg
Greensprings Vacation Resort • Williamsburg, VA
- A Two- ($149), Three- ($209), or Seven-Night ($439) Stay for Up to Six in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Condo
- Full Access to Amenities (Sauna, Fitness Center, Movie Rentals, and More)
Imagine strolling along cobblestone streets of 18th-century Williamsburg, Virginia, tracing the footsteps of presidents and statesmen from America's days as a fledgling nation. Experience history melting into modern-day relaxation with an Escape to Greensprings Vacation Resort, just six miles from historic Jamestown.
Choose from a two- ($149), three- ($209), or seven-night ($439) stay in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom accommodation for up to six family members (or compatriots).
Explore the past as you amble among the ancestral homes of the indigenous American Indian tribes and discover the first English settlements of the New World.
Breathe in the lush, green landscape of nearby mountains and the deep-blue Atlantic waterways that trace paths around Virginia and North Carolina.
Post walk, find sustenance at nearby Greensprings Grocery and head back to your abode for a picnic on your patio. A dip in either the indoor or outdoor pool follows, with some extra time spent in the hot tub (your tired feet will thank you). For an extra nibble, grab a snack at the poolside cabana.
After your plunge, head out for a round of golf at the adjacent Jack Nicklaus-designed course. Non-golfers can hang back and enjoy a game of shuffleboard, or aim for a strike at the nearby bowling alley.
Be sure and take time to visit Yorktown Victory Center, a museum of the American Revolution, which chronicles our country's evolution from a settlement of colonies to nationhood through an amazing hybrid of re-creations, films, and thematic events. Be sure and experience the Continental Army Encampment, where historical interpreters demonstrate how American soldiers lived at the end of the war.
With a hearty appetite in tow, you'll love a bite at King's Arms Tavern—a Williamsburg institution since 1772. Dine on such local favorites as peanut soup, Virginia ham, and Colonial game pie. Pair your classic meal with a mint julep or a Rummer (dark rum infused with apricot and peach brandies, served over crushed ice).
Filled with sumptuous cuisine, head back to Greensprings Vacation Resort for a few leisurely, contemplative moments in the sauna. Let the new memories of a faraway time soak in and refresh you.
"Preserving the spirit of Colonial America, Greensprings provides every essential amenity for your well-deserved [vacation] while golf lovers will adore the adjacent Nicklaus-designed course."-- Virginia Tourism Corporation
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/17-2/19
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2012 • Enjoy By April 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings