Grown-Up Fun in the Napa Valley
The Napa Inn • Napa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Any Nights of the Week between Now and April 12, 2012 or Sundays through Thursdays between April 13 and June 20, 2012
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two Wine Tasting Vouchers to 12 Select Napa Wine Tasting Rooms
- Afternoon Appetizers
- Evening Desserts, Port, and Sherry
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
If the makers of Candy Land had created an adult version of the popular board game, it'd be called Wine Country. Don't hold your breath waiting for its debut—take your turn with the real thing with this week's Escape to The Napa Inn.
You'll get a two-night stay for two at this 1899 Queen Anne Victorian-style home just steps from downtown Napa. Stay any nights of the week between now and April 12, 2012, or Sundays through Thursdays between April 13 and June 20, 2012 ($320).
Forget the chutes, you're staying at the top of the wine country ladder in one of four individually decorated suites—Madaline's Suite, with its country elegance and semi-private balcony; The Roman Suite, boasting faux marble columns and a fireplace; Lady Helen's Room, decorated in a gold-and-black Far East theme; or Simeon's Quarters, reminiscent of a French chateau. How ever you roll the dice—with all suites offering a private bathroom, fireplace, king-size bed, and two-person whirlpool tub—you can't lose.
Start your morning with an included gourmet candlelight breakfast in the elegant dining room or the garden patio. It might include a fresh vegetable quiche with new potatoes, or an asparagus soufflé with apricot shortbread, plus fruit salad, freshly brewed coffee, and juice.
Then, stroll into downtown Napa for some boutique shopping. After included afternoon appetizers at the inn, pass Go and collect two wine tasting vouchers to 12 select Napa wine tasting rooms. When your taste buds tire, cleanse your palate with a complimentary dessert served with local port and sherry vino back at the inn.
After a long day of playing, retire to free Wi-Fi, a big-screen TV, and a whirlpool tub for two. The only downside? With all the romance in the crisp wine country air, you probably won't have time for board games. Then again, with this Escape, you've already won.
For additional information, visit The Napa Inn on Facebook.
"With a warm, cozy atmosphere greeting you the moment you pull up to the street and park, to the step-back-in-time charm once you walk inside, The Napa Inn makes you forget any problems you might have."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by 5/15/12
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $15 processing fee, per room, is charged with the cancellation of any reservation
- Vouchers include daily breakfast for two, two wine tasting vouchers to 12 select Napa wine tasting rooms, afternoon appetizers, evening desserts, port, and sherry, and complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; 14% taxes payable upon check-in.
- Blackout dates 4/20-4/21, 5/24-5/27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • Enjoy By June 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings