Downhill Delights in the Green Mountains
West Dover Inn • West Dover, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($129) or a Suite ($165)
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($229) or a Suite ($299)
- Welcome Bag with Wine, Local Handmade Candy, and a Mary Myers Teddy Bear
- $15 Restaurant Credit at 1846 Tavern & Restaurant
You're hot on the trail of that coveted mountain getaway you've been Al-pining for. Point those ski tips up and lift off with this week's Escape to the historic West Dover Inn, nestled in the serene Deerfield Valley of Vermont's Green Mountains and minutes away from Mount Snow's 467 acres of skiable terrain.
It's all downhill from here with a one- ($129) or two- ($229) night stay for two in a standard room, or a one- ($165) or two- ($299) night stay for two in a suite. All packages have carved out a welcome bag with wine, local handmade candies, and a Mary Myers teddy bear, as well as a $15 credit to use at 1846 Tavern & Restaurant.
Snowfall into luxury as you relax inside your individually appointed room (half of which have fireplaces), enjoy a winter's nap on your queen-size bed, and delight in a breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes with crisp bacon, Vermont-maple syrup, and fresh coffee at 1846 Tavern before hitting the slopes.
Mount Snow––Vermont's closest big-mountain resort––is sure to pique your powdered interest. Whether it's flying down the popular Nitro trail or traversing Somerset Road from one side of the mountain to the other, there's something for every skier and snowboarder from pizza to parallel to enjoy.
If you'd rather stick to the valleys, there's plenty to do in this quiet, mountain town. Hike along the breathtaking Skyline Overlook and find yourself frozen by it's magnificent 100-mile view; or take a tour of the Southern Vermont Natural History Museum and get to know some real snow bunnies and other wildlife.
After you've hit the day's last run, retreat inn-ward for a cozy dinner at the tavern with delicious New England entrées such as fresh sea scallops, beef tenderloin steak tips, and butternut squash ravioli.
Make sure you grab your lift ticket for this sneak-away snow day before it's go, go, gondola.
For additional information, visit West Dover Inn on Facebook.
"The inn has 11 beautifully decorated rooms, several with gas fireplaces, sitting rooms and Jacuzzis. There is a cozy bar with cushy chairs, which is the perfect place to sip a cocktail while watching it snow."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers can be combined during one stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Pricing based on double occupancy
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Nights must consecutive nights
- 14% resort fee/tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Restaurant voucher can be used for breakfast or dinner
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • Enjoy By April 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings