Jovial Jaunt to Stumptown's Victorian Era
Bellaterra Bed & Breakfast • Portland, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($175) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195)
- Welcome Basket
- $25 Discount on Purchases of More Than $50 at Porcelli's Ristorante & Bar
- One Appetizer or Two Desserts with Purchase at Buffalo Gap Saloon and Eatery
If it's been centuries since you've taken a proper carriage ride, harness the steed to set out on this week's Escape to Bellaterra Bed & Breakfast in Portland, Oregon.
You and a coachman will spend two nights in a king room, Sundays through Thursdays ($175) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195), at this newly restored Victorian home in the historic Lair Hill neighborhood. When you arrive, settle into the whimsical B&B with an included welcome basket.
You'll rest in the Aegean or Sunrise Room, each decorated with a unique, creative theme. In addition to private bathrooms and antique furnishings, you'll enjoy a king-size bed and views of Mt. Hood.
In the morning, put the horse to pasture—public transportation is all the rage here, and Bellaterra is near numerous bus lines and a bike path. Take a jaunt to the city's hip downtown scene, which boasts a famously eclectic mix of artistic and cultural offerings. Explore the Portland Art Museum, browse famed Powell's Books, or stroll through Washington Park's Japanese Gardens.
When the clock strikes teatime, call on the original Stumptown Coffee Roasters on Division Street or any of the local breweries that make Portland America's Best Beer City according to Travel + Leisure. Having inherited a $25 discount on purchases of more than $50 at Porcelli's Ristorante & Bar, you'll swoon over authentic Italian cuisine. Or, dine at Buffalo Gap Saloon and Eatery and receive one appetizer or two desserts.
Don your best muslin for this week's Escape to a romantic Victorian B&B, but collect your things quickly before it's back to the future.
"This Victorian house is well-kept and beautifully renovated. The location, just south of the city, makes it very easy to get around, yet the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. The rooms stand out with unique designs and great attention to detail."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Welcome Basket, $25 off when you spend $50 or more at Porcelli's and also two desserts or one appetizer with purchase at Buffalo Gap ($10 value)
- Breakfast is included
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Limited one voucher per reservation
- Book early to receive your preferred dates.
- Blackout dates include, but not limited to holidays, May 25-Sept 3; and weekends (Friday/Saturday) from Sept 4-Oct 20
- Gratuity not included; please tip on the pre-discounted total!
- Due to high call volume, please leave a message and your call will be returned within 24 hours
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings