Maritime Magic Along the Inner Harbor
Brookshire Suites • Baltimore, MD
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night ($173) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Hot Breakfast Buffet
- $25 Dining Credit to Supano's Steakhouse
- Valet Parking for One Car
- Evening Reception for Guests, Mondays through Fridays
Let Charm City dazzle you with this week's Escape to Brookshire Suites. Centrally located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, the hotel places you captivatingly close to the attractions, restaurants, and shopping of the city's Inner Harbor.
You'll be enchanted with a one- ($99) or two-night ($173) stay for two in a standard room, complete with contemporary décor and the comforts of home. In the evenings, let the sounds of an exclusive guest reception (Mondays through Fridays) lure you in with beer, wine, hors d'oeuvres, and good company.
Afterward, enjoy the appeal of a good meal with a $25 credit to nearby Supano's Steakhouse. This family-owned restaurant features live jazz and blues, along with a menu boasting house-made lobster ravioli, Maryland crab imperial, tiramisu, and cannoli.
In the morning, get ready for a fascinating day ahead with a fresh, hot breakfast buffet served at the hotel. Leave your car behind with included valet parking and travel on foot to nearby hot spots.
Start with one attractive option: The Inner Harbor, one of the country's major seaports, is just a block from the Brookshire. Stroll among the ships, delighting in spontaneous street performances, vendors, and shops. And when you tire of taking in the sights from sea level, stop by the World Trade Center to take in panoramic views from the Top of the World observation deck.
The next item on the agenda has all the magic of a trip under the sea while leaving you on dry land. The National Aquarium is home to more than 16,000 creatures, including stingrays, sharks, and sea turtles. Those enamored with baseball are also in luck: Cheer on the Orioles at Camden Yards, a scenic ballpark loaded with historic charm and sporting spirit.
Those who find that history holds allure can visit Fort McHenry; the 18th-century brick fort that defended Baltimore harbor during the War of 1812 celebrates its bicentennial this year. Meanwhile, the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum provides an interactive way for the whole family to learn about the American railroad system.
The magnetism of this Escape is impossible to ignore—with easy access to all that this city has to offer, you'll be charmed, we're sure.
"Very impressed with the staff... exceptionally helpful and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and the location was even better than we had thought—a short block from the Inner Harbor and within walking distance to attractions. An amazing value."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is February 14, 2012
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Taxes and destination fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2012 • Enjoy By March 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings