Role of a Lifetime in Monterey County
Carmel Fireplace Inn • Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Fireplace Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($185) or Fridays and Saturdays ($235) with Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Dolores Street Cottage, Any Days of the Week ($295)
- Two Wine Tasting Vouchers
- Bottle of Wine
- Afternoon Port or Sherry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The greatest getaways, like the Best Pictures, are never predictable. If your vacation routine could use a plot twist, get into character for this week's Escape to Carmel-by-the-Sea, California.
You and a co-star will spend two nights at the Carmel Fireplace Inn in a queen or king fireplace room, Sundays through Thursdays ($185) or Fridays and Saturdays ($235). Or, opt for a Dolores Street cottage any days of the week ($295).
Trade Hollywood glitz for red carpet hospitality at the charming bed and breakfast, where you'll receive a bottle of wine, afternoon port or sherry, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Inn rooms boast queen or king beds, cozy fireplaces, and Amish-crafted furnishings. Cut to Dolores Street one block away, where private cottages offer multiple rooms, full kitchens, and plenty of independence.
Inn room guests will start each day with continental breakfast for two. From there, throw away the script, and take your cues from Carmel's vibrant cultural scene. Admire work by more than 120 local artists at the Carmel Art Association, or use two included tasting vouchers to spend the afternoon at one of area's boutique wineries. If you need a change of scenery, Pacific Ocean beaches are a short stroll away.
In the evening, dine at one of the area's A-list restaurants. Venture outside of town to Clint Eastwood's Mission Ranch Restaurant, where the film legend—and former Carmel mayor—has been known to join regulars at the piano bar. To dodge the dinner crowd, reserve one of the twelve tables at Aubergine and enjoy an intimate tasting menu experience.
This week's Escape to Carmel-by-the-Sea is the role of a lifetime, so answer the casting call before you miss your big break.
"The one-square-mile village has no street lights, parking meters, or even numbered addresses, but you wouldn't call it low-key. Once a bohemian outpost for folks like Jack London, Carmel today is prime real estate."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book by 6/1/12
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include Two Wine Tasting Vouchers, Bottle of Wine, Afternoon Port or Sherry, and Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Blackout dates: Easter Break 4-2-12 through 4-15-12, Big Sur Marathon 4-27-12 through 4-29-12, and Memorial Day Weekend 5-25-12 through 5-27-12
- Property is dog friendly; may bring dog for additional $25 per pet/per night, upon approval
- Dolores Street Cottage can accommodate up to four guests- the 3rd and 4th guest are subject to an additional $25 per night fee
- If the voucher is not used by the promotional expiration date, it can only be used towards a minimum two-night stay at regular rate with no refund given for any difference
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings