Dressy Delights on New England Nights
The Red Maple Inn • Spencer, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Rose, Duck, Peach, Blue, or Green Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($221) or Fridays and Saturdays ($251)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($321) or Fridays and Saturdays ($351)
- Bottle of Wine
- Afternoon Tea for Two
- Late Noon Checkout
Though the trees in New England are laid bare for the winter, revolutionary beauty adorns this week's Escape to the The Red Maple Inn in Spencer, Massachusetts.
Gussy up for a two-night stay for two in one of Red Maple's uniquely dressed Rose, Duck, Peach, Blue, or Green rooms, Sundays through Thursdays ($221) or Fridays and Saturdays ($251). Down pillows and 300-thread-count cotton linens drape queen-size beds in quarters covered with colonial-era antiques.
You can also fix yourself up in a Luxury Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($321) or Fridays and Saturdays ($351) and enjoy the frills of a shower for two, sunroom, secluded dining area, and private entrances.
Deck your breakfast plate with three courses of gourmet fare such as frittata toscana, oatmeal with brown sugar, seasonal fruits, and fresh-baked bread. Then, spruce up your day by admiring the evergreen gardens before being treated to an afternoon festooned with tea for two.
Grace St. Joseph's Abbey to enjoy the dulcet tones of Trappist monks or try on ornamental medieval armaments at Higgins Armory Museum. Nearby Worcester Art Museum sports masterpieces by Goya and Monet, and you can emblazon a trail on horseback at Spencer State Forest.
Add the finishing touches to your evening with an included bottle of wine. Feel free to sip freely––a late noon checkout means you need not trim your itinerary.
Bedazzle your special someone with this colonial bed and breakfast boon that won't strip you of your savings.
"Our cottage room was extremely quiet, very comfortable, and filled with every amenity one could want. The most difficult thing was deciding whether to have the scrumptious French toast or croque monsieur for breakfast—both incredibly delicious."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Valid for stays until May 1, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Red Maple Inn's policies apply www.theredmapleinn.com/rates.php
- 14.7% tax and service not included; will be collected at check-in
- Check-in is 3 p.m. or later, check-out is 11 a.m.
- $30 extra-person surcharge per night
- No pets and no smoking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2012 • Enjoy By May 1, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings