A Flurry of Activity in the White Mountains
The Lodge at Jackson Village • Jackson, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Mondays through Thursdays ($214) or Fridays and Saturdays ($234)
- Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing at Great Glen Trails
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider
- Afternoon Cookies
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- $25 Credit Toward a Future Stay
- Midweek Two-for-One Skiing at Cranmore Mountain, Discounted Dining at Valley Originals Restaurants, and $10 Discount on Mt. Washington SnowCoach
Think back to your childhood, when nothing beat the joy of playing in freshly fallen snow. It was a chance to go sledding, build igloos, and wage snowball wars. Recapture the magic of a winter wonderland with this week's Escape to The Lodge at Jackson Village in the Mount Washington Valley, recently named one of the World's 25 Best Ski Towns by National Geographic.
You and a playmate will spend two nights in a queen room, Mondays through Thursdays ($214) or Fridays and Saturdays ($234), and receive a bottle of sparkling cider, homemade cookies in the afternoons, late 1 p.m. checkout, and a $25 credit toward a future stay.
Located in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the lodge offers a blizzard of choices for fun and relaxation. You and your snow angel can spend quality time together at nearby Great Glen Trails. Whether you choose to cross-country ski or snowshoe your way through the wilderness, you'll get to explore the wonders of nature and admire the austere beauty of the winter landscape.
No two snowflakes are the same, and no two visits to The Lodge at Jackson Village are quite alike, either. In fact, midweek stays stand out with two-for-one skiing at Cranmore Mountain and a $10 discount on the Mt. Washington SnowCoach.
Catching flurries on your tongue is fun, but not very filling. Luckily for you, the area's dining options are extensive. Whether you're looking for fresh seafood or locally brewed beer and pub grub, you'll find it at one of the Valley Originals: a group of 24 restaurants where midweek guests will enjoy discounts.
When you retire, close your eyes and imagine falling into a blanket of white as you lay back in your room's plush queen-size bed. The next morning, rush out onto your private patio or balcony to see if any snow fell overnight.
There's snow reason you can't feel like a kid again with this week's Escape to the White Mountains.
"A charming hotel in the bed-and-breakfast style... The room was spacious and immaculate with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi. There is a lovely sitting room in the lobby area with comfortable couches, chairs, and a fireplace."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee for rescheduling
- Blackout dates are 2/21 - 2/25/12
- Monday-Thursday travel dates are now until 4/1/12
- Friday-Saturday travel dates are valid 3/9/12 - 4/20/12
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- No smoking or pets
- Upgrades to King Room when available
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2012 • Enjoy By April 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings