Urban Recreation in the Rocky Mountains
Embassy Suites Denver - Southeast • Denver, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Room Suite
- Cooked-to-Order Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine, Cheese and Crackers, and Two Bottles of Water Delivered to Your Room
- $146 Credit Toward a Couples' Massage and One Facial at Massage Envy
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit at Creekside Bar & Grille
- Two-Hour Manager's Reception with Beer, Wine, and Cocktails
- Complimentary Parking and Wi-Fi
The air may be thin in Denver, but excitement runs thick. Take a deep breath and bounce from art galleries to historical sites, celebrated restaurants to outdoor adventure, with this week's Escape to the Embassy Suites Denver - Southeast.
You'll get a one-night stay for two in a two-room suite ($176), which features two cable televisions, a refrigerator, microwave, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a sleeper sofa. You'll also get a $146 credit toward a couples' massage and one facial at Massage Envy.
After check-in and an included two-hour manager's reception with wine, beer, and cocktails, stretch out in your living room with a bottle of complimentary wine, and nibble on accompanying cheese and crackers. If you can suck it up, head to the pool and prep your muscles for the excitement to come.
Later, tuck into a meal at the hotel's Creekside Bar & Grille. Put your $20 voucher toward herbed salmon with roasted-garlic mashed potatoes or carne asada served with fresh tortillas, then head about three miles south to the Tavern Tech Center for a nightcap.
In the morning, it'll be hard not to inhale your included cooked-to-order breakfast of pancakes, omelets, and seasoned potatoes. After your couples' massage and facial at Massage Envy, stop by the Molly Brown House Museum during the centennial anniversary of Titanic's ill-fated voyage, then wander through the ultra-modern Frederic C. Hamilton wing at the Denver Art Museum.
Come up for air after eating lunch at Denver's oldest restaurant, The Buckhorn Exchange, with a stroll around Sloan Lake, a couple miles west.
Whew! This week's Escape has such an airtight grip on fun—from sips and sups to museums and massages—that it nearly takes our breath away. And it's not just the Mile High air.
"Set against a brilliant Rocky Mountain backdrop, Denver effortlessly blends Old West with cosmopolitan hip."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes are not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: February 24-25, March 1-3, April 10-11, May 15-17, and May 22
- Spa services can only be redeemed at the Massage Envy 7300 E. Hampden Avenue Suite A-1 location
- Package does not qualify for Hhonors points and is non-commissionable
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings