On the Podium in Golden
Copper Horse Lodge at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort • Golden, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two between February 20 and April 14
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit at Corks Restaurant
- Upgrade to a Friday-and-Saturday Stay for an Additional C$50
Go for the glory with this week's first-place Escape to Golden, British Columbia, which includes a two-night stay for two at the beautiful Copper Horse Lodge at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, just 260 kilometres west of Calgary.
Stay anytime between February 20 and April 14 for $249, and get a $25 food and beverage credit at the on-site Corks Restaurant and the option of upgrading to a Friday-and-Saturday stay for an additional $50.
The wood and burnt sienna lodge, named Best New Lodge of 2007 by Ski Canada Magazine, is inviting from the outset, featuring a chic yet cozy guest lounge with plush sofas and a wood-burning fireplace. And guests love Copper Horse's multi-jet showers, spa-style bathrooms, feather bedding, and amber-and-copper décor.
You won't be a runner-up in line: Just 100 paces from the gondola to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, the inn is perfectly positioned for those who can't wait to hit the slopes.
"We highly recommend this lodge to anyone," says one guest on TripAdvisor. "Their exceptional service, coupled with great beds and luxurious bathrooms, is a winner every time anywhere in BC."
Whether you're still finding your snow legs or are training for the next Winter Games, the 2,800-acre ski area is a medal-holder in everyone's book. Four bowls, 120 runs, and plenty of black diamonds mean challenging terrain for all levels. (No wonder Kicking Horse has earned the titles of Best Steeps, Best Uncrowded Slopes, and Best Out-of-Bounds from Powderhounds.) Plus, ample heli-skiing opportunities offer a grand adventure that's a cut above the rest.
Wind down after a long day of leaving others in your wake—put your $25 dining credit toward some Alberta beef or seared scallops at the lodge's Corks Restaurant.
Featuring incredible mountain views, homey comforts, and top-tier skiing, this week's Escape is a real winner.
"The peaks at Kicking Horse were once only available to lucky heli-skiers, and now we mere mortals can access this great terrain."-- Powderhounds
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must book with property by March 20, 2012
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to property
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Stays that include a Friday and/or Saturday night require an additional $50 (per weekend night) that is payable directly to the hotel at the time of booking
- Blackout dates may exist
- Valid for travel through April 14 (or when the mountain closes)
- Please check-in before 9pm; if unable to do so, please call to let front desk know arrival time
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2012 • Enjoy By April 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings