Cupcakes and Casino Games at the Trump
Trump Taj Mahal • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two on a Friday in a Taj Tower Room with $20 Drink Credit for Ego Bar & Lounge ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Taj Tower Room with a $20 Food Credit and Health Club Access for Two ($68)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Tuesday Arrivals Only, in a Chairman Room with a $20 Food Credit and a Wednesday Cupcake-Decorating Class for Two at 3 p.m. ($189)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
You can circle the Colosseum or trek the Great Wall, but for a chance to discover a true Wonder of the World, follow your compass to the Trump Taj Mahal.
Bring along your favorite fellow explorer and set sail on an expedition you won't soon forget to the heart of Atlantic City's world-famous boardwalk, where you'll stake your claim on a one-night stay for two in a Taj Tower Room, any Friday ($149) or Sundays through Thursdays ($68). Friday stays include a $20 drink credit for Ego Bar & Lounge, while weekday stays include a $20 food credit and health club access for two.
Or, chart a different path when you check in on a Tuesday for a two-night stay in a swanky Chairman Tower room, including a $20 food credit and health club access for two ($189), as well as a Wednesday cupcake-decorating class for two.
Treat yourself to a serious latitude adjustment and map out a getaway of unparalleled luxury among the Taj Mahal's five-star restaurants, live entertainment, lounges, nightclubs, and colorful shops all in one place.
For those who seek sweets, cupcake classes begin at 3 p.m., and are hosted by award-winning Executive Pastry Chef Eugen Ess. Classically trained in Austria, Chef Ess has worked at Watergate and the Four Seasons, and will teach Escapees how to make buttercream roses, basket-weave patterns, and rosettes with pastry bags, as well as how to make a paper cornet. Participants will walk away with tricks of the trade as well as six expertly ornamented cupcakes.
With its vibrant, 24-hour gaming space, the Taj is the perfect territory to pursue not-so-ancient riches. Set off on a voyage toward the always happy hour at the lobby bar or land on Ego Bar & Lounge's dance floor, where you can dance the night away knowing your Escape—no matter which package you choose—includes late 1 p.m. checkout.
Stonehenge and the Great Pyramid of Giza have got nothing on the towering elegance of the Taj Mahal, so conquer your own New World and unearth one seriously treasured Escape.
"Aims to please its visitors with comfort as well as eye candy. From the golden elevators to the regal chandeliers to the jaw-dropping view from seaside rooms, visitors live like kings for the duration of their stay."-- U.S. News & World Report
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until June 29, 2012
- Must be at least 21 years old to redeem
- Advanced reservations required; all reservations will be based on availability
- All reservations must be booked online
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must present and remit LivingSocial voucher at time of check-in
- Black out dates are 2/19, 3/2, 4/15, 4/27, 5/25, 5/27, and 6/10
- Two night offer valid for arrival on Tuesday nights only
- Food credit valid at Taj Mahal operated outlets; tax & gratuity not included
- $20 food credit valid per stay, not per day
- Hotel sales tax and occupancy/tourism fee not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • Enjoy By June 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings