Refreshing Rebirth on the Central Coast
Secret Garden Inn & Cottages • Santa Barbara, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Cottage
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- One Bottle of Santa Barbara Wine
- One Free Wine Tasting at at a Los Olivos Winery
- Afternoon Wine and Cheese
- Nightly Brownies and Hot Cider
The Garden of Eden is hard to get into these days. Leave groveling to lesser mortals, and steal away to a lush utopian hideaway a little closer to home with this week's Escape to the Secret Garden Inn & Cottages.
Enjoy a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a cottage with a hot tub ($289). Or, upgrade to a weekend stay for an additional $100 (booked directly with the inn).
This pick-of-the-crop inn comprises nine charming cottages, each boasting a private entrance, full bath, and wireless Internet. Snuggle in your spacious queen bed, observe myriad birds on the deck, or surround yourself with lush gardens in the outdoor hot tub.
Bask in the inn's bountiful amenities, starting with a complimentary bottle of local Santa Barbara wine upon arrival. Each day begins with a gourmet breakfast featuring homemade quiches, scones, muffins, fresh fruit, and more, and wine and cheese is served as an afternoon pick-me-up. Then, indulge in brownies and hot cider each evening.
The American Riviera, as Santa Barbara is known, abounds with activity. Head out for an included wine tasting at a Los Olivos winery, then visit Arroyo Burro Beach Park, a local favorite for picnics, surfing, and sunset strolls.
Dig into the area's history at the Old Mission Santa Barbara, an 18th-century landmark boasting immaculately manicured grounds and breathtaking mountain vistas, or get your shopping fix in Downtown Santa Barbara's seven miles' worth of buzzing shops and eateries. At night, catch the Santa Barbara Symphony, celebrating 59 years of inspiring musical performances, at the Granada Theatre.
If only for two nights, the Secret Garden Inn will prove a revitalizing sojourn into all that is good and pure. It was, after all, named one of 52 Great Weekends in 2001 by Los Angeles magazine. And it's all right here on the sunny Central Coast.
"If you're tired of faceless, boring hotels and hotel food, if you like something different, this place is for you. This bed and breakfast is very cute. The homemade food is fresh and delicious. The owner is nice and charming."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include daily gourmet breakfast for two, one bottle of Santa Barbara wine, one free wine tasting at Santa Barbara winery, afternoon wine and cheese, nightly brownies and hot cider, and upgrades available for weekend stays (additional $100, booked directly with property)
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrades available
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Guests may upgrade to a weekend stay for an additional $100 to be paid to merchant when making reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings