Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Relaxation
Market Street Inn • Taylorville, IL
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with a Whirlpool
- Daily Candle-Lit Breakfasts
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- $20 Dining Credit Toward Dinner
You have a constitutional right to a grand getaway. This week's Escape to the Market Street Inn Bed and Breakfast in Taylorville, Illinois, is sure to grant you the freedom to indulge in a two-night stay for two in a Queen Room with a whirlpool, daily candle-lit breakfasts, a bottle of wine and chocolates upon arrival, and a $20 dining credit to use toward dinner ($189).
All men are created equal, but not all guest rooms. Yours features a queen-size bed, a double whirlpool tub with a shower in a private bathroom, and a TV with a DVD player. Consort with fellow citizens in one of several common rooms sprinkled throughout the inn with small refrigerators, microwaves, love seats, recliners, and game tables.
Abolish hunger each morning with a delicious breakfast of eggs, meats, fruit juice, and coffee. The inn offers complimentary bottled water and soda, and a daily social hour with cheese and fruits allows you a full-flavored congress with any confederacy.
For life, liberty, and the pursuit of fun, grab a bike and ride the Lincoln Prairie Bike Trail, or go golfing at Taylorville Lake Shore Golf Course, rated four out of five stars by Golf Digest magazine.
Take a cue from our national bird and get an eagle's-eye view of the area with a parachuting adventure at Mid-America Sport Parachute Club, located just seven minutes away from the inn.
History buffs would be remiss if they didn't travel 30 minutes away to nearby Springfield, and leaf through the annals of the Lincoln Library, tour Abraham Lincoln's home, and the see the building where he practiced law.
Escape the tyranny of your day-to-day, and declare a victory vacation sure to make history.
"So many lovely surprises: gas fireplaces, readily available refreshments, jetted tub, and Tempur-Pedic mattress... I stayed in the Rose room—lovely décor and comfortable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, one bottle of wine, chocolates upon arrival and one $20 dining credit toward dinner
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2012 • Enjoy By July 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings