Cosmopolitan Comforts with Old-Fashioned Taste
Delamar Greenwich Harbor • Greenwich, CT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Town View Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two Glasses of Wine or Beer with Dinner
- Hour-Long Massage
- Bottle of Champagne, Box of Truffles, and Welcome Glass of Sherry or Port for Two
Get ready to say, "Cheers,"–– your thirst for a getaway will be as good as quenched when you and a fellow reveler raise your glass to the beauty of Greenwich, Connecticut, during a two-night stay for two in a Deluxe Town View Room at the luxurious Delamar Greenwich Harbor hotel ($526).
Drink in a destination that is anything but dry just 30 minutes outside New York City. Your accommodations are spilling over with extras: Pour your preoccupations down the drain and sip at a simpler pace at this waterfront spot where you'll be greeted with a welcome glass of sherry or port wine for two and a box of truffles.
For another splash of flavor, stroll the charming streets of downtown Greenwich where you'll find boutiques, bars, and eateries sure to go down smooth. Swill your stress away with an included hour-long massage in the tranquil full-service spa by Elemis. Soak up a continental breakfast for two and pop an included bottle of champagne.
There's no question that your glass will be more than half full as you explore all Greenwich has to offer: hundreds of retail shops along Greenwich Avenue––the East Coast's "Rodeo Drive"; scenic boat charters that depart from the hotel's private dock; year-round beaches; or the nearby Pound Ridge Golf Course, which opened in 2008 and was named the number two Best New Course by Golf magazine.
A dinner at the Delamar's award-winning L'escale restaurant with two included glasses of wine or beer is the olive on top.
Bottoms up––after all, this Escape is picking up 40 percent of the tab.
"This is one of the best hotels I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. It is right on the water and the grounds are beautiful. It is an easy walk to Greenwich Avenue, with all the fabulous shopping."-- Yahoo! Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Valid for stays until May 28, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $15 per day service charge are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2012 • Enjoy By May 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings