A Gem of a Journey Through Scenic Stowe
Golden Eagle Resort • Stowe, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Fireplace
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- $25 Spa Credit
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Most agree that in the winter, the streets of Vermont are covered in snow; but after embarking on this week's Escape to the Golden Eagle Resort in Stowe, you'll find that they're also paved in gold.
Create a precious memory with a two-night stay for two in a room with a fireplace ($199) at this charming, romantic lodge. Located at the edge of historic Stowe Village next to Vermont's highest peak, Mt. Mansfield, the hotel provides the perfect setting for relaxation––especially when accented with a welcome bottle of wine and the promise of a late 1 p.m. checkout.
Polish your afternoon plans by renting a bicycle at Stowe Mountain Bike. Or, cut a trail through the woods surrounding Golden Eagle Trails, which include 80 acres of landscaped gardens. If you've come for snow that sparkles like diamonds, a trip to Stowe Mountain Resort––"the grand dame of Green Mountain Ski resorts" according to The New York Times––is a must.
Back at the hotel, experience a silver serenity when you apply a $25 spa credit toward any treatment at the on-site facility. Opt for a therapeutic, hot-stone, or couples' massage or spring for aromatherapy, reflexology, or a body wrap. Shed toxic minerals in the beautiful cedar-sauna room, soak in the heated indoor pool or hot tub, or simply feel free to use the state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
Come dinnertime, you'll find a pearl of great price at any number of fine restaurants in town including the Foxfire Inn & Italian Restaurant, known for its steamed mussels, shrimp scampi, and eggplant Vincenza.
At the end of the evening, as the light from the crackling fireplace bounces off the window panes, you'll smile knowing you've had a vacation that truly sparkles.
For additional information, visit Golden Eagle Resort on Facebook.
"The location is wonderful, just across the road from the Stowe path, which winds around the river and is wonderful for an early morning walk... This getaway is perfect for unwinding, relaxing, and enjoying the fresh mountain air."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays March 1 through June 14, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $10 fee for rescheduling
- Blackout dates are 3/10-3/12
- Must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol
- 10% VT tax and 5% resort fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Based upon double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings